Powered by Automated Insights Scantron Put the Stamp on Injury Prawn, Puts Them in Ninth Place
- Injury Prawn
Scantron picked up 21.20 points from Greg Jennings, a distinct upgrade on his 6.25 projected, and defeated Injury Prawn 123.08 - 105.22. Each side hit their projections, but Scantron scored 30.0% more points than projected (94.65) to earn the win. Jamaal Charles led Injury Prawn with 18.70 points while Ben Roethlisberger brought in 18.32. Injury Prawn (1-3, 453.30 points) drops to ninth place while Scantron (3-1, 456.48 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by Scantron
- With 24.40 points, Victor Cruz had the second-highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Darren Sproles had the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 24.20 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 21.20 points, Greg Jennings ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Scantron won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Injury Prawn
- The WRs on Injury Prawn let them down, resulting in a 56.00 - 25.10 difference at the position.
- DeSean Jackson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.40 points and recorded only 32.0% of his 10.64-point projection.
- Injury Prawn had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- If Scantron played Injury Prawn every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- Besides Injury Prawn, Scantron would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn, Scantron would be 1-2.
- If Scantron had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-15.
- Injury Prawn would have lost to eight other teams besides Scantron this week.
- Scantron would have lost to Injury Prawn 101.62 - 96.64 had they played each other last week.
- Injury Prawn would be 3-0 if they played the same schedule as Scantron.
- If they played every team every week, Injury Prawn would be 25-19.
- Scantron had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Injury Prawn.
- Although Injury Prawn lost, they did put up the seventh-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The RBs on Scantron collectively had their best week of the season with 26.70 points.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Injury Prawn.
- Scantron got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 2-1 when exceeding their projected points this year. Injury Prawn falls to 1-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- The 105.22 points put up by Injury Prawn ranked 10th in the league this week.
- In the loss, Jamaal Charles had the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week with 18.70 points.
- Charles Clay performed well in the loss by having the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week with 10.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.