Powered by Automated Insights Castle Wolfenstein Rallies to Inch by wolfpack, Moves to Fifth Place
- Castle Wolfenstein
Castle Wolfenstein took advantage of 23.10 points from Arian Foster and 22.00 from Jimmy Graham, slipping by wolfpack 115.78 - 110.70. Castle Wolfenstein came into the Monday night game facing a 15.52-point deficit, but scored 24.40 for the comeback. The heartbreaker was the second close loss of the year for wolfpack. wolfpack could not make the most of an increase in scoring compared to last week's 76.84 - 76.00 loss against Cyrsqueers. Castle Wolfenstein (2-2, 413.18 points) climbs into fifth place and wolfpack (2-2, 392.16 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Castle Wolfenstein
- With 18.00 points, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the seventh-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 23.10 points scored by Arian Foster was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 18.00 points, the Denver Broncos Defense had their highest output of the season.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Castle Wolfenstein was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- wolfpack fell short at the K position, getting outscored 18.00 - 2.00 by Castle Wolfenstein.
- wolfpack was dominated at the TE position, scoring 7.20 points versus the 22.00 for Castle Wolfenstein.
- wolfpack got outscored 18.00 - 8.00 by Castle Wolfenstein at the DEF position.
- After a season-low 3.80 points against a projected 10.25, Pierre Thomas has scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The 2.00 points scored by Sebastian Janikowski was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 28.1% of his 7.11 projected points this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would be 3-1 if they played wolfpack every week.
- Besides wolfpack, Castle Wolfenstein would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Castle Wolfenstein would have defeated wolfpack 95.30 - 76.00.
- If they played the same schedule as wolfpack, Castle Wolfenstein would be 2-1.
- If Castle Wolfenstein had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-22.
- wolfpack would have lost to seven other teams besides Castle Wolfenstein this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein, wolfpack would be 1-2.
- wolfpack would be 15-29 if they played every team every week.
- Even though wolfpack lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Castle Wolfenstein.
- Both of the losses this season for wolfpack have been close losses.
- Although wolfpack lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- wolfpack got a combined 52.40 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- David Wilson scored 6.30 points against a projected 8.88 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 5.08 points.
- The 29.40 points by the RBs on Castle Wolfenstein was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for wolfpack.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.