Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Comes Back to Edge Injury Prawn
- Irish Giantss
- Injury Prawn
Down 48.32 on Monday night, Irish Giantss came back, stealing one from Injury Prawn 103.96 - 102.62. Irish Giantss got 30.76 points from Peyton Manning and 23.80 from LeSean McCoy. It was a matchup that could have gone either way, and the 1.34-point margin of victory was the third-smallest recorded in the league this season. Injury Prawn suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 144.66 - 128.50 win against Go Finuc Yourself. It could have gone the other way, Injury Prawn had a starter score zero points (Jermichael Finley). Irish Giantss (2-1, 394.42 points) climbs into third place and Injury Prawn (1-2, 349.08 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- LeSean McCoy had 23.80 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Peyton Manning ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week with 30.76 points. It was also the third-highest score of any player on Irish Giantss this season.
- The 14.40 points scored by Wes Welker was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Irish Giantss was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Injury Prawn
- Injury Prawn had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Irish Giantss and were outscored 26.50 - 11.80.
- Injury Prawn got outscored 14.00 - 7.00 by Irish Giantss at the K position.
- Dwayne Bowe had a season-low 0.40 points against a projected 11.06 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Brandon Marshall had a season-low 5.20 points against a projected 11.43 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- If Irish Giantss played Injury Prawn every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Irish Giantss would have beaten eight other teams besides Injury Prawn this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn, Irish Giantss would be 1-1.
- If Irish Giantss had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-10.
- In addition to Irish Giantss, Injury Prawn would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Irish Giantss would have lost to Injury Prawn 144.66 - 94.88 had they played each other last week.
- Injury Prawn would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss.
- If they played every team every week, Injury Prawn would be 23-10.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Houston Texans Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Injury Prawn scored 102.62 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Both of the losses this season for Injury Prawn have been close losses.
- Irish Giantss had the third-highest score in the league this week with 103.96 points.
- In the loss, Cam Newton ranked second in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Injury Prawn this season with 36.42 points.
- In the loss, Jamaal Charles had the third-highest RB score in the league this week with 23.20 points.
- Irish Giantss got the win despite Knowshon Moreno having a season-low 4.50 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- The win by Irish Giantss was achieved despite having Randall Cobb put up a season-low 5.40 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.