Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Comes Back to Surprise Go Finuc Yourself, Rises to 11th Place
- Go Finuc Yourself
MyDixieWrecked (1-2, 278.08 points) defeated Go Finuc Yourself (0-3, 326.68 points) 108.62 - 90.36 in a matchup with four lead changes. They also put up the second-highest point total in the league this week. Go Finuc Yourself scored first and went into Sunday in front 4.00 - 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 82.68 - 73.26. By the end of the Sunday night game, the lead flipped yet again and Go Finuc Yourself went up 90.36 - 85.68. However, MyDixieWrecked pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 13.54 points from Darren McFadden.
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- MyDixieWrecked got their highest point total by a player this season from Drew Brees, who had 38.78 points.
- Darren McFadden scored 13.54 points against a projected 10.51 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Giovani Bernard had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.90 points.
- With 13.00 points, Matt Bryant had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 36.7%.
- Trent Richardson scored a season-high 9.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Finuc Yourself
- Did not start Pierre Garcon, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 8.30 points against a projected 9.14.
- MyDixieWrecked had a better day at the QB position, topping Go Finuc Yourself 38.78 - 16.16.
- MyDixieWrecked won the K position battle, beating Go Finuc Yourself 13.00 - 4.00.
- Aaron Rodgers did not meet his 27.48-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 16.16 points were also a season-low.
- With a season-low 4.40 points versus a projected 11.83, Julian Edelman failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 1-2 if they played Go Finuc Yourself every week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have beaten nine other teams besides Go Finuc Yourself this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 13-20 if they played every team every week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to eight other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to Go Finuc Yourself 128.50 - 69.88 had they played each other last week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 18-15 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense scored 3.00 points against a projected 6.53 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With 108.62 points, MyDixieWrecked had their highest score so far this season.
- With the loss, Go Finuc Yourself remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Go Finuc Yourself, which got 42.70 points from the position.
- With 90.36 points, Go Finuc Yourself ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself could not pull out the win, but Joique Bell did perform well with the fourth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 19.20 points.
- Even in the loss, the 17.10 points scored by Matt Forte was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.