Powered by Automated Insights Eli's House Of Dick Brings Down Blu Squad
- Eli's House Of Dick
- Blu Squad
Eli's House Of Dick defeated Blu Squad 116.50 - 94.24 and registered the highest point total in the league this week. Eli's House Of Dick played better than expected and scored 16.2% more points than projected (100.27). Blu Squad got 95.4% of a projected 98.78 points. Blu Squad had two players rank highly this week. DeMarco Murray scored 28.30 points while Josh Gordon put up 22.80. Eli's House Of Dick (2-1, 307.62 points) climbs into fifth place while Blu Squad (1-2, 294.46 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Eli's House Of Dick
- Jordan Cameron had 24.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the third-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Kenbrell Thompkins scored 16.10 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The New England Patriots Defense exceeded scoring projections by 33.0%, with 12.00 points against a projected 9.02.
- Eli's House Of Dick won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Eli's House Of Dick still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blu Squad
- With 1.00 point against a projected 12.67, C.J. Spiller was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The TE position was a letdown for Blu Squad, where they were outscored 24.60 - 11.50 by Eli's House Of Dick.
- At the DEF position, Blu Squad got outscored 12.00 - 1.00 by Eli's House Of Dick.
- Eli's House Of Dick won the K position battle, beating Blu Squad 10.00 - 1.00.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 9.50 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- If Eli's House Of Dick played Blu Squad every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- Eli's House Of Dick would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Eli's House Of Dick would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- If Eli's House Of Dick had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-16.
- Blu Squad would have lost to six other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to Blu Squad 96.06 - 95.20.
- Blu Squad would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick.
- Blu Squad would be 15-18 if they played every team every week.
- Eli's House Of Dick scored 116.50 points, the highest in the league this week and ninth-highest in the league this season.
- The 22.26-point margin of victory by Eli's House Of Dick was the largest in the league this week.
- In the loss, DeMarco Murray ranked sixth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Blu Squad this season with 28.30 points.
- Blu Squad could not close out the win even with the help of Josh Gordon, who scored 22.80 points, the second-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Antonio Gates put up the third-best TE score in the league with 11.50 points this week.
- Eli's House Of Dick got 30.30 points from their WRs, the third-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Ryan Mathews scored only 5.80 points against his projected 10.55.
- Blu Squad failed to reach their projected total, while Eli's House Of Dick exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eli's House Of Dick
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.