Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Recovers Late to Eke Out a Victory over Castle Wolfenstein
- Castle Wolfenstein
Ilackabetterteam got 26.40 points from Tony Romo and 19.30 from Eric Decker to nip Castle Wolfenstein 99.10 - 95.30. Ilackabetterteam came into the Monday night game facing a 29.50-point deficit, but scored 36.30 for the comeback. This was extremely close, with the 3.80-point margin of victory being the fifth-smallest recorded in the league this season. Castle Wolfenstein was hurt by a drop in scoring from last week's 135.72 - 96.06 win against Blu Squad. Ilackabetterteam (2-1, 308.84 points) climbs into fourth place while Castle Wolfenstein (1-2, 297.40 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 17.00 points.
- Tony Romo ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week with 26.40 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on Ilackabetterteam this season.
- Eric Decker scored 19.30 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Ilackabetterteam was still able to win.
- Ilackabetterteam won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Castle Wolfenstein
- Left Sidney Rice on the bench, where he scored 19.90 points and beat his projected point total by 226.2%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- David Wilson scored 3.90 points against a projected 8.07 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Arian Foster also did not meet his projected points (5.20 points scored versus 14.05 projected) for the second time this season.
- The Denver Broncos Defense had a season-low 3.00 points against a projected 9.79 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on Castle Wolfenstein underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 2-1 if they played Castle Wolfenstein every week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have beaten six other teams besides Castle Wolfenstein this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein, Ilackabetterteam would be 1-1.
- If Ilackabetterteam had played every team in the league each week, they would be 16-17.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have lost to five other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ilackabetterteam would have lost to Castle Wolfenstein 135.72 - 125.22.
- If they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam, Castle Wolfenstein would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Castle Wolfenstein would be 15-18.
- In the loss, Stevie Johnson scored 10.60 points against a projected 7.55 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 8.84 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Both of the wins this season for Ilackabetterteam have been comeback victories.
- Although Castle Wolfenstein lost, they did put up the ninth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With 9.10 points, Castle Wolfenstein got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With 34.90 points, Ilackabetterteam got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.