Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Squeaks Past wolfpack, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
Cyrsqueers earned their third win in as many matchups when they snuck past wolfpack 76.84 - 76.00. They were led by Michael Vick who had 19.94 points. wolfpack goes to 2-1 and falls to sixth place. Cyrsqueers stays unbeaten and in first place after having knocked over Injury Prawn (102.82 - 101.80) and Irish Giantss (111.72 - 94.88).
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- Cyrsqueers was still able to pull out a win with only 1 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Michael Vick led the team in scoring with 19.94 points, the fourth-highest score of any player on Cyrsqueers this season.
- Steven Hauschka had his highest scoring output of the season with 9.00 points.
- Cyrsqueers won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- Left Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench, where he scored 17.10 points to beat his scoring projection by 227.0%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- wolfpack picked up Pierre Thomas, who then fell short of his 10.01-point projection by scoring 6.70 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- At the QB position, wolfpack got outscored 19.94 - 5.00 by Cyrsqueers.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Colin Kaepernick also did not meet his projected points (5.00 points scored versus 23.49 projected) for the second time this season.
- Cyrsqueers would be 2-1 if they played wolfpack every week.
- Cyrsqueers would have lost to every other team in the league besides wolfpack this week.
- Cyrsqueers would have defeated wolfpack 111.72 - 76.78 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as wolfpack, Cyrsqueers would be 1-1.
- Cyrsqueers would be 13-20 if they played every team every week.
- wolfpack would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- wolfpack would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers.
- If they played every team every week, wolfpack would be 12-21.
- The bottom two scoring teams in the league this week were in this matchup.
- At 0.84 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Cyrsqueers remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Cyrsqueers won even though wolfpack performed better against their scoring projection. wolfpack scored 75.9% of their 100.11 projected points, while Cyrsqueers recorded 74.7% of their 102.83-point projection.
- Cyrsqueers had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 76.84 points.
- Even in the loss, the 15.50 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- wolfpack could not close out the win even with the help of Cecil Shorts III, who scored 14.30 points, the ninth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Rashard Mendenhall had a season-low 4.10 points in the win against a projected 9.80 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.