Powered by Automated Insights Scantron Wins Comeback Nailbiter over WilkyGuy
Scantron (2-1, 333.40 points) edged WilkyGuy (1-2, 286.96 points) 96.64 - 93.28, led by the Chicago Bears Defense with 25.00 points and Calvin Johnson who had 17.50. Scantron took the early lead, up 61.94 - 34.70 after the first set of Sunday games. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind by 31.34. However, Scantron pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 9.70 points from Julius Thomas.
Smooth Moves by Scantron
- The Chicago Bears Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 25.00 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Calvin Johnson had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- The 9.70 points scored by Julius Thomas was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Scantron was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- The Buffalo Bills Defense, which WilkyGuy picked up this week, scored below their 9.56-point projection with 4.00 points.
- At the DEF position, WilkyGuy got outscored by Scantron 25.00 - 4.00.
- Scantron won the K position battle, beating WilkyGuy 14.00 - 7.00.
- Greg Olsen had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 7.19 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- With a season-low 7.00 points versus a projected 8.26, Dan Bailey failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- If Scantron played WilkyGuy every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Scantron would have beaten five other teams besides WilkyGuy this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Scantron would have defeated WilkyGuy 110.40 - 70.08.
- If they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy, Scantron would be 2-0.
- If Scantron had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-12.
- Besides Scantron, WilkyGuy would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, WilkyGuy would be 1-1.
- WilkyGuy would be 12-21 if they played every team every week.
- Scantron won but failed to cover the 6.03-point spread, winning by 3.36 points.
- With the win, Scantron improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Scantron won even though WilkyGuy performed better against their scoring projection. WilkyGuy scored 97.8% of their 95.35 projected points, while Scantron recorded 95.3% of their 101.38-point projection.
- WilkyGuy scored 93.28 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Russell Wilson played well in the loss, ranking fifth in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on WilkyGuy this season, putting up 30.48 points.
- Even in the loss, the 17.80 points scored by Bilal Powell was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The win by Scantron was achieved despite having Victor Cruz put up a season-low 2.50 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Robert Griffin III had a season-low 13.74 points against a projected 22.05 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.