Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Comes from Behind to Surprise Scantron
Ilackabetterteam benefited from 31.50 points from Marshawn Lynch and 26.20 from Julio Jones to beat Scantron 125.22 - 110.40. Ilackabetterteam came into the Sunday night game facing a 14.68-point deficit, but scored 31.50, picking up an unlikely win as a 14.82-point underdog. Each side hit their projections, but Ilackabetterteam put up 34.6% more points than projected (93.02) to earn the win. Scantron had two players rank highly this week. Robert Griffin III scored 29.90 points while Calvin Johnson put up 23.60. Ilackabetterteam (1-1, 209.74 points) moves into sixth place while Scantron (1-1, 236.76 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- Marshawn Lynch beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 178.0% and scored the fifth-most points in the league with 31.50.
- With 26.20 points, Julio Jones ranked second in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Matt Prater exceeded scoring projections by 49.3%, with 13.00 points against a projected 8.71.
- Ilackabetterteam won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Had the second-highest starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week, scoring 125.22 points from players in the starting lineup versus 30.54 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Sam Bradford on the bench. He scored 33.58 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up Julius Thomas, who scored 10.70 points against a projected 6.59, but left him on the bench.
- Scantron could have used more points from the TE position, where Ilackabetterteam beat them 10.20 - 2.00.
- Scantron was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 6.80 points, Steven Jackson scored only 49.4% of his 13.77 projected point total.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 1-1 if they played Scantron every week.
- Besides Scantron, Ilackabetterteam would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 9-13 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Ilackabetterteam, Scantron would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have lost to Scantron 126.36 - 84.52 had they played each other last week.
- Scantron would be 15-7 if they played every team every week.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Ilackabetterteam, which got 41.20 points from the position.
- In the loss, Robert Griffin III ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 29.90 points.
- Calvin Johnson was on the losing team, but still had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 23.60 points.
- The Chicago Bears Defense tried to help Scantron in the loss, beating their scoring projection by 27.7%, scoring 13.00 points versus a 10.18-point projection.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense failed to meet their projected point total, scoring only 2.00 points of their projected 6.94.
- The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.