Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Gets Victory over Irish Giantss
- Irish Giantss
Cyrsqueers took advantage of the second-highest player point total in the league this week from Michael Vick (39.22) to take down Irish Giantss 110.62 - 93.68. Cyrsqueers beat expectations and put up 14.8% more points than projected (96.37). Irish Giantss scored only 88.1% of a projected 106.28 points. Irish Giantss, coming off a 195.58 - 99.58 win against MyDixieWrecked, saw their scoring drop dramatically this week. Cyrsqueers (2-0, 213.44 points) moves into first place and Irish Giantss (1-1, 289.26 points) winds up in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- The 39.22 points scored by Michael Vick ranked second in the league this week.
- With 20.10 points, Dez Bryant ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Doug Martin had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.40 points.
- Cyrsqueers saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Irish Giantss
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Matt Schaub on the bench. He scored 27.92 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Did not start Knowshon Moreno, who beat his projected point total by 115.0%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Justin Tucker fell short of his scoring projection with 2.00 points, just 20.2% of his projected 9.90.
- Irish Giantss took a loss even though both of their RBs outperformed their point expectations.
- If Cyrsqueers played Irish Giantss every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Besides Irish Giantss, Cyrsqueers would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Cyrsqueers would be 12-10 if they played every team every week.
- Irish Giantss would have lost to seven other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cyrsqueers would have lost to Irish Giantss 195.58 - 102.82.
- If they played every team every week, Irish Giantss would be 14-8.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- Irish Giantss scored 93.68 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Randall Cobb had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- LeSean McCoy was a bright spot for Irish Giantss in the loss with 16.70 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Irish Giantss got the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week with 28.00 points.
- Fred Jackson tried to help Irish Giantss in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 51.1%, scoring 11.30 points versus a 7.48-point projection.
- Frank Gore failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 3.00 points of his projected 10.24.
- Irish Giantss failed to reach their projected total, while Cyrsqueers exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Irish Giantss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.