Powered by Automated Insights Eli's House Of Dick Beats WilkyGuy
- Eli's House Of Dick
Eli's House Of Dick took advantage of 18.60 points from Jordy Nelson and 16.00 from the New England Patriots Defense, taking down WilkyGuy 95.20 - 70.08. Both sides fell short of hitting their projections, but Eli's House Of Dick scored 92.1% of a projected 103.38 points to pick up the win. WilkyGuy, coming off a 123.60 - 66.38 win against Castle Wolfenstein, saw their scoring drop off this week. WilkyGuy (1-1, 193.68 points) winds up in ninth place while Eli's House Of Dick (1-1, 191.12 points) remains in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Eli's House Of Dick
- Put WR Roddy White on the bench, where he scored 2.10 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Jordy Nelson led the matchup in scoring with 18.60 points.
- Eli's House Of Dick had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- By scoring 12.00 points, Blair Walsh beat his 8.23 projected points by 45.8%.
- Scored 95.20 points from players in the starting lineup versus 14.00 points from players left on the bench for the highest starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- Should have started Hakeem Nicks, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any WR on the team with 8.30 against a projected 10.11.
- Picked up Carson Palmer but left him on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 14.72 points.
- Picked up the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which scored 7.00 points against their projected 9.19.
- WilkyGuy had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- At the DEF position, WilkyGuy got outscored 16.00 - 7.00 by Eli's House Of Dick.
- If Eli's House Of Dick played WilkyGuy every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Eli's House Of Dick would have beaten only three other teams besides WilkyGuy this week.
- If Eli's House Of Dick had played every team in the league each week, they would be 6-16.
- WilkyGuy would have lost to nine other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to WilkyGuy 123.60 - 95.92.
- If they played every team every week, WilkyGuy would be 9-13.
- Two of the starters for Eli's House Of Dick scored higher than the leading scorer for WilkyGuy.
- With 8.70 points, WilkyGuy got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- The 70.08 points put up by WilkyGuy ranked 11th in the league this week.
- Dan Bailey played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- In the loss, Greg Olsen had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- Tom Brady, who had the highest projected points in the matchup, fell short of scoring projections with 13.20 points against a projected 23.24.
- Ryan Mathews failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 5.60 points of his projected 11.40.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.