Powered by Automated Insights wolfpack Gets Win Against MyDixieWrecked
wolfpack (2-0, 205.46 points) was able to get past MyDixieWrecked, 76.78 - 69.88, despite earning just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week. This was a painful one for MyDixieWrecked (0-2, 169.46 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points. Sebastian Janikowski led wolfpack in scoring this week with 14.00 points.
Smooth Moves by wolfpack
- Sebastian Janikowski scored 14.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense exceeded scoring projections by 30.6%, with 12.00 points against a projected 9.19.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, wolfpack was still able to win.
- wolfpack got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MyDixieWrecked
- Did not start Giovani Bernard, who scored 18.50 points, surpassing his projected points by 146.3%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- At the DEF position, MyDixieWrecked got outscored 12.00 - 1.00 by wolfpack.
- wolfpack won the K position battle, beating MyDixieWrecked 14.00 - 7.00.
- Drew Brees had the highest projected points in the matchup with 25.73, but fell short by scoring 16.88 points.
- If wolfpack played MyDixieWrecked every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- wolfpack would have beaten only one other team besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- wolfpack would have defeated MyDixieWrecked 128.68 - 99.58 had they played each other last week.
- If wolfpack had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-10.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played every team every week, MyDixieWrecked would be 3-19.
- Even though MyDixieWrecked lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for wolfpack.
- The margin of victory of 6.90 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- wolfpack got 11.50 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- wolfpack had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 76.78 points.
- In the loss, Darren McFadden had the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.70 points.
- In the loss, Brandon Myers scored 7.40 points against a projected 6.03 and exceeded his scoring projection by 22.7%.
- Colin Kaepernick was on the winning team, but only scored 8.78 points against his projected 22.23.
- Both teams failed to score as many points as projected for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.