Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Pulls Out Paper-Thin Win Against WilkyGuy to Grab Second Place
Ilackabetterteam remains undefeated in two matchups against WilkyGuy, and this time they just squeak by with a final score of 116.00 - 112.08. Eric Decker was the key player, grabbing 43.40 points for Ilackabetterteam. The last time these teams met, Marshawn Lynch led with 27.50. Ilackabetterteam now has a 13.92-point average margin of victory over WilkyGuy. They won 104.20 - 80.28 in Week 6. Finally, both teams clinched a spot in the playoffs this week.
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- Eric Decker ranked second in the league in scoring this week with 43.40 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on Ilackabetterteam this season.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis had his highest scoring output of the season with 13.50 points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Ilackabetterteam topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- With 7.00 points against a projected 8.86, Dan Bailey did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- WilkyGuy had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Eddie Lacy could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 28.3% of his 13.78-point projection with 3.90 points.
- The two RBs on WilkyGuy let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- If Ilackabetterteam played WilkyGuy every week, they would be 9-4 this season.
- Ilackabetterteam would have beaten seven other teams besides WilkyGuy this week.
- If they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy, Ilackabetterteam would be 6-5.
- If Ilackabetterteam had played every team in the league each week, they would be 72-71.
- In addition to Ilackabetterteam, WilkyGuy would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ilackabetterteam would have lost to WilkyGuy 92.28 - 68.96.
- WilkyGuy would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam.
- WilkyGuy would be 66-77 if they played every team every week.
- Ilackabetterteam has had three wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- In the loss, WilkyGuy had the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season with 112.08 points.
- The WRs on Ilackabetterteam collectively had their best week of the season with 50.90 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tony Romo scored 14.90 points against a projected 24.41 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Ilackabetterteam stays undefeated in close games this season at 3-0.
- WilkyGuy got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 54.20 points.
- WilkyGuy remains winless in close games this season, falling to 0-3.
- In the loss, Alshon Jeffery scored 38.90 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.