Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Turns the Tables on Go Finuc Yourself, Streak Climbs to Four
- Irish Giantss
- Go Finuc Yourself
Irish Giantss (8-4-1, 1,511.26 points) defeated Go Finuc Yourself (7-5-1, 1,295.08 points) 123.42 - 108.40 with Peyton Manning picking up the fifth-highest point total by a player this season. Heading into Sunday, Irish Giantss was in front 24.00 - 21.00. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 69.30 - 49.00. However, following the late Sunday games, Irish Giantss regained the lead for good.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- The 19.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the fourth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Peyton Manning had the fifth-most points in the league this season with 45.82, leading the league in points for the week.
- With 9.80 points scored versus a projected 6.46, Anquan Boldin has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- Irish Giantss had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Starter Julius Thomas put up a zero, but Irish Giantss still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Finuc Yourself
- Jordy Nelson was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 13.8% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Go Finuc Yourself fell short at the K position, getting outscored 19.00 - 6.00 by Irish Giantss.
- Go Finuc Yourself had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The Chicago Bears Defense fell short of their scoring projection with 7.00 points, just 70.5% of their projected 9.93.
- Irish Giantss would be 9-3-1 if they played Go Finuc Yourself every week.
- Irish Giantss would have beaten eight other teams besides Go Finuc Yourself this week.
- Irish Giantss would have defeated Go Finuc Yourself 106.60 - 79.68 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, Irish Giantss would be 9-2.
- Irish Giantss would be 104-38-1 if they played every team every week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to four other teams besides Irish Giantss this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss, Go Finuc Yourself would be 4-7.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 68-74-1 if they played every team every week.
- Irish Giantss has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Of the losses Go Finuc Yourself has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Go Finuc Yourself scored 108.40 points against a projected 113.20 and underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last six weeks in a row.
- Irish Giantss topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.
- Irish Giantss won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Wes Welker did little to help Irish Giantss, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 3.80 points against a projected 10.82.
- With the win, Irish Giantss now has a 1-2 record in upset games this season.
- Go Finuc Yourself falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.