Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Overwhelms MyDixieWrecked, Moves Up to Seventh Place
Cyrsqueers benefited from 35.10 points from Russell Wilson and 15.30 from Torrey Smith, demolishing MyDixieWrecked, 102.00 - 62.58. With the win, Cyrsqueers clinches a spot in the playoffs. Even though the teams are tied for seventh place with matching 7-6 records, MyDixieWrecked has a distinct advantage in points, 1,257.00 - 1,184.28. The beating was an answer to a 95.44 - 62.16 waxing by MyDixieWrecked in Week 6. Each team left something on the table as Cyrsqueers had one starter turn in zero points and MyDixieWrecked also had one.
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- Russell Wilson ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week with 35.10 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on Cyrsqueers this season.
- Took Garrett Graham out of the starting lineup, who scored 3.60 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Torrey Smith scored 15.30 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 10.20 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Cyrsqueers topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MyDixieWrecked
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Nick Folk has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.00 points against a projected 6.26 this week.
- Cyrsqueers had a better day at the QB position, topping MyDixieWrecked 35.10 - 9.78.
- MyDixieWrecked had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 11.00 - 3.00 to Cyrsqueers.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Drew Brees, who had 9.78 points. He had a projected total of 25.02 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- If Cyrsqueers played MyDixieWrecked every week, they would be 6-7 this season.
- Cyrsqueers would have beaten four other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- Cyrsqueers would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked.
- If Cyrsqueers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-93.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cyrsqueers would have lost to MyDixieWrecked 66.92 - 62.36.
- If they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers, MyDixieWrecked would be 6-5.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 68-75 if they played every team every week.
- Cyrsqueers had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for MyDixieWrecked.
- This was the second time this season that MyDixieWrecked lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- MyDixieWrecked was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 62.58 points.
- It was the 10th-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 39.42 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Pierre Garcon had a season-low 4.10 points against a projected 10.25 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.05 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Frank Gore scored 8.90 points against a projected 13.61 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Cyrsqueers improves to 2-3 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.