Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Waxes wolfpack, Moves Up to Third Place
- Injury Prawn
Injury Prawn demolished wolfpack 94.12 - 64.60, making it two blowouts in as many matchups. Cam Newton got 33.32 points and was the difference. It was roughly the same contribution as his 36.68 points in the last matchup with wolfpack. wolfpack is a punching bag for Injury Prawn, who has a 54.16-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot wider than their 26.57-point average margin of victory on the season. Injury Prawn is averaging 117.55 points against wolfpack and beat them 140.98 - 62.18 in Week 6.
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- With 33.32 points, Cam Newton ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and had the fourth-highest score of any player on Injury Prawn this season.
- The 18.00 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 13.00 points by the Seattle Seahawks Defense topped a projected 9.12, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Injury Prawn won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Charles Clay exceeded scoring projections by 23.8%, with 8.00 points against a projected 6.46.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- Did not start Cecil Shorts III, who scored 12.40 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 32.8%.
- Delanie Walker, who wolfpack picked up this week, scored below his 7.03-point projection with 0.50 points.
- 7 of the starters on wolfpack underperformed versus their projections.
- Andrew Luck has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 11.20 points against a projected 18.37 this week.
- Steve Smith scored 5.10 points against a projected 8.85 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Injury Prawn would be 6-7 if they played wolfpack every week.
- Besides wolfpack, Injury Prawn would have beaten only three other teams this week.
- Injury Prawn would be 6-5 if they played the same schedule as wolfpack.
- Injury Prawn would be 85-57-1 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Injury Prawn, wolfpack would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Injury Prawn would have lost to wolfpack 110.92 - 92.26 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn, wolfpack would be 8-3.
- wolfpack would be 68-75 if they played every team every week.
- The 94.12 points by Injury Prawn was their lowest winning score of the season.
- With the win, Injury Prawn remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 3-0.
- It was quite a beating for wolfpack, who now is 2-3 in blowouts this year.
- The drafted players on Injury Prawn put up 82.9% of the team's points this week.
- The 29.52-point margin of victory by Injury Prawn was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- wolfpack ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Adrian Peterson was a bright spot for wolfpack in the loss with 23.10 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Injury Prawn won without much help from Garrett Hartley, who had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 10.7% of his projected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.