Powered by Automated Insights Scantron Pulls Off Comeback over Blu Squad to Grab 10th Place
- Blu Squad
Facing a 22.82-point deficit on Sunday night, Scantron scored 23.08, edging Blu Squad 145.10 - 144.84. They also claimed the second-highest score of the season. The close call was an answer to a 99.08 - 86.94 loss to Blu Squad in Week 6. Blu Squad couldn't capitalize on an increase in point total compared to last week's 108.08 - 105.86 win against Eli's House Of Dick. Scantron (5-8, 1,292.60 points) inches up to 10th place while Blu Squad (7-6, 1,318.40 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Scantron
- Ben Tate had the best RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.20 points.
- Wisely sat Case Keenum this week, who had 16.48 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Scantron exceeded their projected points.
- Calvin Johnson scored 16.10 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Michael Floyd ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.90 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blu Squad
- With 2.10 points, Antonio Gates was last on the team in scoring and got only 26.4% of his 7.96 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Ryan Succop has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.00 points versus a projected 9.69.
- Blu Squad could have used more points from the TE position, where Scantron beat them 14.20 - 2.10.
- Scantron won the K position battle, beating Blu Squad 14.00 - 4.00.
- 5 of the starters on Blu Squad scored less than their projected points.
- If Scantron played Blu Squad every week, they would be 7-6 this season.
- Scantron would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Blu Squad, Scantron would be 3-8.
- Scantron would be 69-74 if they played every team every week.
- Blu Squad would not have lost to any other team in the league besides Scantron this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Scantron would have lost to Blu Squad 108.08 - 86.26.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, Blu Squad would be 5-6.
- Blu Squad would be 81-62 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the six losses for Blu Squad this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- Blu Squad got a combined 66.70 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- At 0.26 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- Blu Squad scored 144.84 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- With a combined 42.62 points from their RBs, Scantron got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Scantron snapped their four-game losing streak with the win.
- Blu Squad saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.