Powered by Automated Insights Blu Squad Comes from Behind to Edge Eli's House Of Dick for Third Consecutive Win
- Blu Squad
- Eli's House Of Dick
Blu Squad picked up their third win in as many matchups when they edged Eli's House Of Dick 106.08 - 105.86 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from Josh Gordon, who got the second-highest point total in the league this week, and they also clinched a playoff spot. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Blu Squad, has allowed them to move up from ninth place in Week 10 to second place now. Eli's House Of Dick goes to 4-8 and slides to 11th place. Blu Squad has recently defeated Injury Prawn (104.98 - 90.06) and Castle Wolfenstein (96.16 - 93.18).
Smooth Moves by Blu Squad
- Josh Gordon had 31.70 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 13.00 points by the San Francisco 49ers Defense topped a projected 7.44, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Blu Squad was still able to win.
- Even with three players not playing this week, Blu Squad still got the win.
- Scored 106.08 points from players in the starting lineup versus 15.20 points from players left on the bench to rank third in the league in starter/bench scoring ratio this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- Roddy White scored 2.40 points against a projected 7.63 and has now underachieved in eight straight games.
- The 5.20 points scored by Alfred Morris was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 36.6% of his 14.22 projected points this week.
- Eli's House Of Dick had only 3 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Danny Amendola could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 19.9% of his 8.53-point projection with 1.70 points.
- Blu Squad would be 6-6 if they played Eli's House Of Dick every week.
- Blu Squad would have beaten eight other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick, Blu Squad would be 4-6.
- If Blu Squad had played every team in the league each week, they would be 70-62.
- Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to just two other teams besides Blu Squad this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blu Squad would have lost to Eli's House Of Dick 96.52 - 96.16.
- Eli's House Of Dick would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- If they played every team every week, Eli's House Of Dick would be 69-62-1.
- Six of the eight losses for Eli's House Of Dick this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Although Eli's House Of Dick lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- At 0.22 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- Blu Squad won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The 35.50 points by the WRs on Blu Squad was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Although Blu Squad won, it was no thanks to Matt Ryan, who scored 12.68 points and has now scored below his projection in five straight weeks.
- Blu Squad remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Eli's House Of Dick falls to 0-2 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.