Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Finishes Strong Against Injury Prawn, Moves Into First
- Irish Giantss
- Injury Prawn
Irish Giantss defeated Injury Prawn 106.60 - 92.26 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Injury Prawn is still a tough matchup for Irish Giantss, who has an 8.34-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot smaller than their 28.87-point average margin of victory on the season. Knowshon Moreno was the difference, putting up 31.00 points for Irish Giantss. The last time these teams met, Peyton Manning led with 30.76. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Irish Giantss had two starters turn in zero points and Injury Prawn also had two. Irish Giantss is averaging 105.28 points against Injury Prawn and beat them 103.96 - 101.62 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 31.00 points.
- Justin Tucker, who was picked up by Irish Giantss, scored 15.00 points against a projected 8.94, topping his projection by 67.8%.
- Anquan Boldin had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.40 points.
- Irish Giantss won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Irish Giantss was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Injury Prawn
- Stevan Ridley was last in the matchup in scoring with a season-low -0.60 points.
- Injury Prawn was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Irish Giantss won the K position battle, beating Injury Prawn 15.00 - 6.00.
- Even though Injury Prawn lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 2.70 points scored by Charles Clay was just 44.5% of his 6.07-point projection.
- Irish Giantss would be 9-3 if they played Injury Prawn every week.
- Irish Giantss would have beaten nine other teams besides Injury Prawn this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Irish Giantss would have defeated Injury Prawn 116.02 - 108.76.
- Irish Giantss would be 8-2 if they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn.
- If Irish Giantss had played every team in the league each week, they would be 96-35-1.
- Injury Prawn would have lost to four other teams besides Irish Giantss this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss, Injury Prawn would be 6-4.
- If they played every team every week, Injury Prawn would be 81-50-1.
- Irish Giantss is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning three straight games.
- Wes Welker scored 3.10 points against a projected 12.84 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Injury Prawn falls to 2-2 in comeback games this season.
- With the win, Irish Giantss remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- The drafted players on Irish Giantss put up 90.6% of the team's points this week.
- With 106.60 points, Irish Giantss scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 14.34 points was the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- Irish Giantss is in first place in the league for the second week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.