Powered by Automated Insights Go Finuc Yourself Beats MyDixieWrecked to Move into Third Place
- Go Finuc Yourself
MyDixieWrecked had a lackluster showing and fell to Go Finuc Yourself 79.68 - 66.92. This win was revenge for a Week 3 108.62 - 90.36 upset loss to MyDixieWrecked. MyDixieWrecked suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 107.90 - 73.68 win against wolfpack. Adding insult to injury, MyDixieWrecked had a starter score zero points (Joel Dreessen). Go Finuc Yourself (7-4-1, 1,186.68 points) climbs into third place while MyDixieWrecked (7-5, 1,194.42 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Go Finuc Yourself
- Jimmy Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 16.00.
- Keenan Allen ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 12.40 points.
- Mike Glennon led the team in scoring for the second time this season with 20.18 points.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Go Finuc Yourself was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Go Finuc Yourself.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MyDixieWrecked
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was last in the league in scoring and scored below their projection for the fourth time this season with -3.00 points against a projected 10.24.
- 7 of the starters on MyDixieWrecked underperformed versus their projections.
- Trent Richardson has now failed to reach his projection for eight straight games. This week he scored 2.60 points versus a projected 6.98.
- MyDixieWrecked got a zero from Joel Dreessen after expecting a projected 4.45-point total.
- With 3.50 points versus a projected 10.81, Bobby Rainey scored only 32.4% of his projected point total.
- If Go Finuc Yourself played MyDixieWrecked every week, they would be 5-7 this season.
- Besides MyDixieWrecked, Go Finuc Yourself would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 62-69-1 if they played every team every week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to nine other teams besides Go Finuc Yourself this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to MyDixieWrecked 107.90 - 72.94 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, MyDixieWrecked would be 6-4.
- If they played every team every week, MyDixieWrecked would be 68-64.
- Go Finuc Yourself put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Go Finuc Yourself underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row, scoring 79.68 points against a projected 104.04 this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself won by 12.76 points, covering the 3.68-point spread.
- MyDixieWrecked saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- MyDixieWrecked had 66.92 points, their season-low.
- DeAndre Hopkins did little to help Go Finuc Yourself, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 0.80 points against a projected 7.14.
- Go Finuc Yourself won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 5-2-1 when doing so. MyDixieWrecked also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 2-5 in such games.
- MyDixieWrecked lost, but Drew Brees played well, scoring 22.52 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.