Powered by Automated Insights Castle Wolfenstein Put the Stamp on Ilackabetterteam, Climbs to 10th Place
- Castle Wolfenstein
Castle Wolfenstein took down Ilackabetterteam, who had scoring issues this week, 87.18 - 68.96. This win was revenge for a Week 3 99.10 - 95.30 heartbreaking loss to Ilackabetterteam. Ilackabetterteam, coming off a 126.92 - 114.76 win against Scantron, saw their scoring fall off this week. Each team left something on the table as Castle Wolfenstein had one starter turn in zero points and Ilackabetterteam also had one. Castle Wolfenstein (5-7, 1,124.40 points) inches up to 10th place while Ilackabetterteam (6-6, 1,184.42 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Castle Wolfenstein
- With 26.48 points, Matthew Stafford ranked seventh in the league in scoring.
- With 18.70 points, Mike Wallace ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 15.70 points, Jason Witten had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein won even with the Cleveland Browns Defense in the starting lineup, which didn't score any points.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Castle Wolfenstein was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ilackabetterteam
- Picked up Mike Tolbert, who scored 2.80 points against his projected 6.12.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The WRs on Ilackabetterteam let them down, resulting in a 35.30 - 6.60 difference at the position.
- Eric Decker had a season-low 0.50 points against a projected 11.01 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Chris Givens did not score, with 0 points against a projected 5.29.
- Castle Wolfenstein would be 5-7 if they played Ilackabetterteam every week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have beaten four other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would be 3-7 if they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam.
- Castle Wolfenstein would be 51-81 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Castle Wolfenstein, Ilackabetterteam would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Castle Wolfenstein would have lost to Ilackabetterteam 126.92 - 93.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein, Ilackabetterteam would be 4-6.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 64-68 if they played every team every week.
- David Akers scored a season-low 3.00 points and underachieved for the fifth straight week.
- With 68.96 points, Ilackabetterteam had their lowest output of the season.
- The win by Castle Wolfenstein snapped a four-game losing streak.
- Ilackabetterteam got a combined 6.60 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Dez Bryant did little to help Castle Wolfenstein, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 8.60 points against a projected 11.94.
- With 6.70 points, Castle Wolfenstein got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With a margin of victory of 18.22 points, Castle Wolfenstein had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein underachieved in the win, improving to 3-3 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Ilackabetterteam falls to 1-6 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.