Powered by Automated Insights WilkyGuy Wins Against Eli's House Of Dick to Move into Eighth Place
- Eli's House Of Dick
WilkyGuy got 22.80 points from Ray Rice and 19.40 from Harry Douglas to get the win over Eli's House Of Dick 115.32 - 96.52. The win was an answer to a 95.20 - 70.08 loss to Eli's House Of Dick in Week 2. Nick Foles led Eli's House Of Dick with 22.62 points while Ryan Mathews brought in 16.30. WilkyGuy (5-6, 1,040.60 points) climbs into eighth place and Eli's House Of Dick (4-7, 1,099.38 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by WilkyGuy
- Robbie Gould, who was picked up by WilkyGuy, scored 12.00 points against a projected 7.31, topping his projection by 64.2%.
- Ray Rice led the matchup in scoring with 22.80 points, his highest output of the season.
- With 19.40 points, Harry Douglas ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- WilkyGuy won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- It was a season-low 3.00 points for the New England Patriots Defense this week. It was also a season-low for their performance versus projections, reaching only 33.6% of a projected point total of 8.92.
- 6 of the starters on Eli's House Of Dick scored less than their projected points.
- With 9.30 points versus a projected 14.36, Andre Brown scored only 64.8% of his projected point total.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- WilkyGuy would be 5-6 if they played Eli's House Of Dick every week.
- Besides Eli's House Of Dick, WilkyGuy would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- WilkyGuy would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick.
- If WilkyGuy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 52-69.
- Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to five other teams besides WilkyGuy this week.
- WilkyGuy would have lost to Eli's House Of Dick 94.12 - 65.62 had they played each other last week.
- Eli's House Of Dick would be 7-2 if they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy.
- Eli's House Of Dick would be 61-59-1 if they played every team every week.
- Eli's House Of Dick has lost seven times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Although WilkyGuy won, it was no thanks to Martellus Bennett, who scored 4.80 points and has now scored below his projection in six straight weeks.
- The WRs from Eli's House Of Dick scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 12.10 points.
- The 115.32 points scored by WilkyGuy ranked third in the league this week.
- WilkyGuy overachieved in the win, improving to 4-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Eli's House Of Dick falls to 1-4 when scoring below their projected points.
- In the loss, Ryan Mathews had the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week with 16.30 points.
- In the loss, Rob Gronkowski had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 11.90 points.
- The 40.40 points scored by the WR on WilkyGuy was the second-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.