Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Waxes Cyrsqueers, Moves to Fourth Place
- Irish Giantss
Irish Giantss crushed Cyrsqueers 116.02 - 73.30 while also putting up the second-highest point total this week. With the win, Irish Giantss secures a playoff spot. While Cyrsqueers (6-5) is only a half-game back of Irish Giantss (6-4-1), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,281.24 - 1,019.92. The beating was an answer to a 111.72 - 94.88 loss to Cyrsqueers in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- Added Jerricho Cotchery, who exceeded his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 217.6%.
- LeSean McCoy ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 27.00 points, his highest output of the season.
- Sat Marvin Jones, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.80.
- Picked up the Buffalo Bills Defense, which scored 19.00 points, beating their 9.61-point projection by 97.7%.
- With 13.00 points scored versus a projected 7.27, Steven Hauschka has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cyrsqueers
- Picked up Donald Brown but left him on the bench, where he scored 21.40 points and exceeded his scoring projection by 176.1%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Traded for Lamar Miller, who scored 3.70 points against his projected 9.16.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Irish Giantss saw their RBs beat those on Cyrsqueers 38.80 - 12.80.
- Cyrsqueers got beat 19.00 - 7.00 by Irish Giantss at the DEF position.
- If Irish Giantss played Cyrsqueers every week, they would be 9-2 this season.
- Irish Giantss would have beaten nine other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- Irish Giantss would have defeated Cyrsqueers 107.40 - 87.58 had they played each other last week.
- Irish Giantss would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers.
- Irish Giantss would be 86-34-1 if they played every team every week.
- Cyrsqueers would have lost to nine other teams besides Irish Giantss this week.
- Cyrsqueers would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss.
- If they played every team every week, Cyrsqueers would be 45-76.
- The margin of victory was the seventh-largest in the league this season.
- Irish Giantss won in a blowout. They are now 2-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Cyrsqueers got 12.80 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Cyrsqueers had their worst loss of the season, losing by 42.72 points.
- In games that are blowouts, Cyrsqueers is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- Cyrsqueers ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Irish Giantss had the second-highest score in the league this week with 116.02 points.
- Peyton Manning was on the winning team, but scored a season-low 16.92 points, only 58.0% of his 29.19-point projection, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.