Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Comes Back to Wax Go Finuc Yourself to Claim League's Top Spot
- Injury Prawn
- Go Finuc Yourself
Injury Prawn stays undefeated in two matchups against Go Finuc Yourself and this time they turn up the heat, with a 108.76 - 72.94 easy win. This week, Cam Newton led the way, putting up 32.56 points. That's even higher than DeSean Jackson, who led all players with 27.30 points the last time these teams met. Injury Prawn now has a 25.99-point average margin of victory over Go Finuc Yourself. They won 144.66 - 128.50 in Week 2. Finally, both teams earned a playoff berth this week.
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- With 32.56 points, Cam Newton had the third-highest score in the league this week.
- With 15.00 points, Charles Clay had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense exceeded scoring projections by 67.2%, with 17.00 points against a projected 10.17.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Injury Prawn was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Injury Prawn.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Finuc Yourself
- Acquired and started the Detroit Lions Defense, which scored -3.00 points, the fewest of any player in the matchup.
- Go Finuc Yourself could have used more points from the TE position, where Injury Prawn beat them 15.00 - 4.10.
- Injury Prawn won the K position battle, beating Go Finuc Yourself 12.00 - 6.00.
- It was a season-low 0.70 points for A.J. Green this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 5.9% of a projected point total of 11.94.
- 6 of the starters on Go Finuc Yourself scored less than their projected points.
- If Injury Prawn played Go Finuc Yourself every week, they would be 7-4 this season.
- Injury Prawn would have beaten six other teams besides Go Finuc Yourself this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, Injury Prawn would be 6-3.
- Injury Prawn would be 75-45-1 if they played every team every week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Injury Prawn would have lost to Go Finuc Yourself 91.20 - 90.06.
- If they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn, Go Finuc Yourself would be 4-5.
- If they played every team every week, Go Finuc Yourself would be 59-61-1.
- Go Finuc Yourself underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 72.94 points against a projected 100.00 this week.
- With 72.94 points, Go Finuc Yourself was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7.20 points against a projected 17.44 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Go Finuc Yourself saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- Go Finuc Yourself remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Injury Prawn remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Go Finuc Yourself.
- The drafted players on Injury Prawn put up 71.7% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.