Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Slaps wolfpack, Tacks On Fourth Straight Win
MyDixieWrecked benefited from 27.00 points from the Cincinnati Bengals Defense and 25.90 from Antonio Brown shredding wolfpack, 107.90 - 73.68. With the win, MyDixieWrecked clinches a spot in the playoffs. This beatdown was revenge for a Week 2 76.78 - 69.88 loss to wolfpack. MyDixieWrecked (7-4, 1,127.50 points) climbs into third place and wolfpack (4-7, 1,077.90 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 25.90 points scored by Antonio Brown was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 12.10 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, MyDixieWrecked was still able to win.
- MyDixieWrecked won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- Should have started Tony Gonzalez, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 8.30 against a projected 9.97.
- wolfpack had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 3.70 points against a projected 10.42, Danny Woodhead did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Steve Smith has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 6.20 points against a projected 8.70 this week.
- wolfpack got beat 27.00 - 3.00 by MyDixieWrecked at the DEF position.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 6-5 if they played wolfpack every week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have beaten five other teams besides wolfpack this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have defeated wolfpack 134.18 - 113.02 had they played each other last week.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as wolfpack.
- If MyDixieWrecked had played every team in the league each week, they would be 67-54.
- wolfpack would have lost to eight other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- wolfpack would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked.
- If they played every team every week, wolfpack would be 56-65.
- wolfpack has lost seven times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- MyDixieWrecked topped their point expectations for the fourth week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fifth time.
- MyDixieWrecked is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- Two of the starters for MyDixieWrecked scored higher than the leading scorer for wolfpack.
- Trent Richardson did little to help MyDixieWrecked, underperforming versus projections for the seventh straight game with 5.30 points against a projected 9.29.
- With the big loss, wolfpack falls to 1-2 in blowout games this season.
- MyDixieWrecked is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last four such contests.
- The 73.68 points put up by wolfpack ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.