Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Gets Victory Against Scantron to Bring Series Record to 2-0
Ilackabetterteam beat Scantron 126.92 - 114.76 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Vincent Jackson was the key difference, grabbing 24.50 points for Ilackabetterteam. The last time these teams met, Marshawn Lynch led with 31.50. Adding insult to injury, Scantron got zero points from the New York Jets Defense. This is the smallest margin of victory for Ilackabetterteam in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Scantron 125.22 - 110.40 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- Adam Vinatieri scored 15.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Vincent Jackson had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 24.50 points.
- With 24.30 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Chris Johnson had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 20.40 points.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Ilackabetterteam was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- It was a bad week at RB for Scantron, who was outscored at the position 50.90 - 22.50 by Ilackabetterteam.
- Even though Scantron lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The New York Jets Defense did not score, with 0 points against a projected 7.17.
- The 1.30 points scored by Andre Ellington was just 11.8% of his 10.98-point projection.
- Scantron lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 7-4 if they played Scantron every week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Scantron.
- If Ilackabetterteam had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-59.
- Scantron would have lost to just two other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have lost to Scantron 90.04 - 84.62 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam, Scantron would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, Scantron would be 54-67.
- Of the losses Scantron has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Even though Scantron lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Ilackabetterteam.
- The 126.92 points by Ilackabetterteam led the league. It is the second time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Scantron scored 114.76 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The RBs on Ilackabetterteam collectively had their best week of the season with 50.90 points.
- With the win, Ilackabetterteam snapped their three-game losing streak.
- Despite being on the winning team, Eric Decker scored 7.10 points against a projected 10.07 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Scantron got a combined 44.00 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.