Powered by Automated Insights Blu Squad Beats Injury Prawn, Pushes Them from First Place
- Blu Squad
- Injury Prawn
Blu Squad (seventh place, 5-5, 970.32 points) drops Injury Prawn (6-4, 1,123.32 points) out of the top spot in the league after beating them 105.98 - 90.26. Riley Cooper got 22.20 points and DeMarco Murray scored 15.50. While Blu Squad (5-5) is only a game back of Injury Prawn (6-4), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,123.32 - 970.32. Blu Squad has beaten expectations three weeks straight and put up 3.4% more points than projected in this matchup.
Smooth Moves by Blu Squad
- Picked up Riley Cooper, who beat his scoring projection by 239.4%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- DeMarco Murray scored 15.50 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 6.20 points, Antonio Gates had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Blu Squad exceeded their projected points.
- The 12.00 points scored by the San Francisco 49ers Defense outpaced their 9.41-point scoring projection by 27.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Injury Prawn
- Picked up Montee Ball, who was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points.
- Charles Clay has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 2.10 points against a projected 6.41 this week.
- It was a season-low 7.46 points for Cam Newton this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 35.4% of a projected point total of 21.07.
- Injury Prawn was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Garrett Hartley scored only 76.3% of his 9.17-point projection, with 7.00 points.
- If Blu Squad played Injury Prawn every week, they would be 4-6 this season.
- Blu Squad would have beaten seven other teams besides Injury Prawn this week.
- Blu Squad would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn.
- If Blu Squad had played every team in the league each week, they would be 57-53.
- Injury Prawn would have lost to five other teams besides Blu Squad this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blu Squad would have lost to Injury Prawn 143.16 - 101.94.
- Injury Prawn would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- Injury Prawn would be 68-41-1 if they played every team every week.
- Blu Squad topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.
- It was a season-low point total for Injury Prawn.
- Injury Prawn could not extend their five-game win streak.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 15.72 points.
- Injury Prawn got a combined 14.80 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Matt Ryan did little to help Blu Squad, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 14.38 points against a projected 19.08.
- Although Blu Squad won, it was no thanks to Antonio Gates, who scored 6.20 points and has now scored below his projection in five straight weeks.
- Blu Squad got 79.1% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.