Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Beats Scantron
- Irish Giantss
Irish Giantss beat Scantron 107.40 - 90.04, led by Peyton Manning, who put up the second-highest player score of the week with 35.10 points. While Scantron (4-6) is only a game-and-a-half back of Irish Giantss (5-4-1), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,165.22 - 946.48. Scantron has failed to meet expectations for six consecutive weeks, managing only 86.1% of their projected points in this matchup.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- The 19.00 points scored by Steven Hauschka was the highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Irish Giantss saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Peyton Manning scoring 35.10 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- Sat TE Tony Gonzalez on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 2.90 points.
- The 15.60 points scored by Julius Thomas, who Irish Giantss traded for this week, beat his projected point total of 9.53 by 63.7%.
- The 18.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 18.80 points scored by Darren Sproles on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 126.5%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- With 0.20 points against a projected 9.97, Vernon Davis was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Scantron picked up Matt Prater, who then fell short of his 9.03-point projection by scoring 4.00 points.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense has scored below their projection in three straight games after scoring 7.00 points against a projected 12.39 this week.
- The TE position was a letdown for Scantron, where they were outscored 15.60 - 0.20 by Irish Giantss.
- Irish Giantss would be 8-2 if they played Scantron every week.
- Irish Giantss would have beaten eight other teams besides Scantron this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Irish Giantss would have defeated Scantron 77.26 - 75.74.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, Irish Giantss would be 6-3.
- If Irish Giantss had played every team in the league each week, they would be 76-33-1.
- Scantron would have lost to six other teams besides Irish Giantss this week.
- Scantron would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss.
- Scantron would be 46-64 if they played every team every week.
- Scantron scored 90.04 points against a projected 104.56 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last six weeks in a row.
- The 17.36-point win by Irish Giantss beat the 12.40-point spread.
- The 3.00 total points by the WRs on Irish Giantss was their lowest WR output this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Dallas Cowboys Defense was last in the league in scoring with -1.00 point against a projected 6.52 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Irish Giantss underachieved in the win, improving to 3-3-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Scantron falls to 2-5 when scoring below their projected points.
- The 107.40 points scored by Irish Giantss ranked third in the league this week.
- In the loss, Robert Griffin III ranked third in the league in scoring with a season-high 33.64 points.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson had the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week with 20.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.