Powered by Automated Insights Go Finuc Yourself Beats WilkyGuy, Moves Into First
- Go Finuc Yourself
Go Finuc Yourself (6-3-1, 1,034.06 points) takes over first place in the league after beating WilkyGuy (12th place, 4-6, 925.28 points) 91.20 - 65.62. WilkyGuy could not get off the starting blocks and ranked 12th in points this week. Go Finuc Yourself has built consistency and is on a four-game win streak. WilkyGuy was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 108.64 - 93.08 win against Cyrsqueers.
Smooth Moves by Go Finuc Yourself
- With 23.10 points, A.J. Green led the matchup in scoring and beat his 11.95-point projection by 93.3%, which also led the matchup.
- Le'Veon Bell had 15.60 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 5.90 points.
- Go Finuc Yourself won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- WilkyGuy had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Philip Rivers has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 15.42 points against a projected 25.08 this week.
- The 3.70 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 10.84-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- With 2.90 points against a projected 7.85, Martellus Bennett did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- James Starks was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.40 points against a projected 3.40 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 5-5 if they played WilkyGuy every week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have beaten five other teams besides WilkyGuy this week.
- If they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy, Go Finuc Yourself would be 5-4.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 59-50-1 if they played every team every week.
- WilkyGuy would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to WilkyGuy 108.64 - 104.98.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, WilkyGuy would be 4-5.
- If they played every team every week, WilkyGuy would be 43-67.
- WilkyGuy was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 65.62 points.
- Go Finuc Yourself had their lowest winning score of the season with 91.20 points.
- Go Finuc Yourself won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Go Finuc Yourself scored 91.20 points against a projected 111.84 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- WilkyGuy got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 9.80 points this week.
- WilkyGuy had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Go Finuc Yourself beat WilkyGuy at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for WilkyGuy.
- Go Finuc Yourself underachieved in the win, improving to 4-1-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while WilkyGuy falls to 1-5 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.