Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Waxes Ilackabetterteam, Notches Third in a Row
MyDixieWrecked logged the highest score this week on the way to their third consecutive win when they demolished Ilackabetterteam 134.18 - 84.62. The streak has provided big momentum for MyDixieWrecked. They've moved from 10th place to fourth since Week 8. They're doing it with high scoring output, and own the fourth-highest overall point total in the league this season. During this run, they're averaging 123.51 points per matchup, 121.1% of their norm. On top of the loss, Ilackabetterteam had a starter score zero points (Adam Vinatieri). Ilackabetterteam remains in second place with a 5-5 record. MyDixieWrecked has now beaten Irish Giantss (115.58 - 102.16) and Blu Squad (120.78 - 101.94).
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- Demaryius Thomas had 28.80 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the 13th-most points in the league this season with 39.68.
- Put WR Emmanuel Sanders on the bench, where he scored 3.80 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Giovani Bernard had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.50 points.
- With 12.20 points, Jordan Reed had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ilackabetterteam
- Vincent Jackson has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 2.80 points versus a projected 10.83.
- Ilackabetterteam needed more points from the QB position, where MyDixieWrecked beat them 39.68 - 11.12.
- It was not a good week for Ilackabetterteam at TE, where they were beaten 12.20 - 1.70.
- Tony Romo did not meet his 20.21-point projection this week, the fifth time that's happened this season. His 11.12 points were also a season-low.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If MyDixieWrecked played Ilackabetterteam every week, they would be 6-4 this season.
- MyDixieWrecked would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MyDixieWrecked would have defeated Ilackabetterteam 120.78 - 80.38.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam.
- If MyDixieWrecked had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-49.
- Ilackabetterteam would have lost to eight other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked, Ilackabetterteam would be 6-3.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 51-59 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for Ilackabetterteam this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- MyDixieWrecked scored 134.18 points, the highest in the league this week and 10th-highest in the league this season.
- In the loss, the St. Louis Rams Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 29.00 points.
- Ilackabetterteam has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- MyDixieWrecked bested their projected points again, the fourth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- This was the second time this season that Ilackabetterteam lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The margin of victory of 49.56 points was the largest in the league this week and sixth-biggest in the league this season.
- Ilackabetterteam scored 84.62 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.