Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Beats Castle Wolfenstein, Fans Flames of Failure
- Castle Wolfenstein
Cyrsqueers defeated Castle Wolfenstein 87.58 - 71.86 due in part to Russell Wilson who amassed 25.48 points and Pierre Garcon who scored 17.90. Castle Wolfenstein has had a string of bad luck lately and is on a three-game losing streak. Castle Wolfenstein suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 143.16 - 123.10 loss against Injury Prawn. Castle Wolfenstein (4-6, 944.04 points) sinks into 11th place and Cyrsqueers (6-4, 946.62 points) remains in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- The 25.48 points scored by Russell Wilson ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on Cyrsqueers this season.
- Took Heath Miller out of the starting lineup, who scored 0.60 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Pierre Garcon ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.90 points.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense overachieved by 26.2%, scoring 13.00 points against a projected 10.30.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Cyrsqueers was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Castle Wolfenstein
- Dez Bryant, who Castle Wolfenstein traded for this week, scored below his 11.08-point projection with 4.40 points.
- Acquired and started Bryce Brown, who then finished last on the team in scoring with 1.10 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Denarius Moore has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.50 points versus a projected 6.62.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have welcomed more points at WR, where Cyrsqueers topped them 30.80 - 10.40.
- Cyrsqueers would be 5-5 if they played Castle Wolfenstein every week.
- Besides Castle Wolfenstein, Cyrsqueers would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein, Cyrsqueers would be 4-5.
- Cyrsqueers would be 44-66 if they played every team every week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have lost to nine other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- Cyrsqueers would have lost to Castle Wolfenstein 123.10 - 93.08 had they played each other last week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers.
- If they played every team every week, Castle Wolfenstein would be 43-67.
- Castle Wolfenstein has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- In the loss, Matthew Stafford ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 25.66 points against a projected 21.59 and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- The win by Cyrsqueers snapped a four-game losing streak.
- The 15.72-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Cyrsqueers got a combined 10.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Although Cyrsqueers won, it was no thanks to Matt Bryant, who scored 6.00 points and has now scored below his projection in five straight weeks.
- Cyrsqueers won even though Castle Wolfenstein performed better against their scoring projection. Castle Wolfenstein scored 92.7% of their 77.51 projected points, while Cyrsqueers recorded 89.6% of their 97.76-point projection.
- Cyrsqueers won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 4-2 when doing so. Castle Wolfenstein also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 2-3 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.