Powered by Automated Insights wolfpack Rallies to Beat Eli's House Of Dick, Rises to Eighth Place
- Eli's House Of Dick
wolfpack (4-6, 1,004.22 points) registered the second-highest score this week, defeating Eli's House Of Dick (4-6, 1,002.86 points) 113.02 - 94.12. Heading into Sunday, wolfpack was in front 19.70 - 17.90. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 76.02 - 57.52. Sunday night came to an end with wolfpack on top, where they would remain.
Smooth Moves by wolfpack
- Took Brent Celek out of the starting lineup, who scored 0.70 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- The 23.10 points scored by Pierre Thomas was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson scored 19.70 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 15.70 points.
- Starter Zach Miller put up a zero, but wolfpack still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- With 2.00 points against a projected 8.45, Roddy White was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from wolfpack and were outscored 22.00 - 6.00.
- At the DEF position, Eli's House Of Dick got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by wolfpack.
- The Washington Redskins Defense scored the fewest points on the team and scored below their projection for the first time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 6.26.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- wolfpack would be 5-5 if they played Eli's House Of Dick every week.
- wolfpack would have beaten nine other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- wolfpack would have defeated Eli's House Of Dick 144.14 - 116.08 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick, wolfpack would be 4-5.
- If wolfpack had played every team in the league each week, they would be 54-56.
- In addition to wolfpack, Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- Eli's House Of Dick would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as wolfpack.
- If they played every team every week, Eli's House Of Dick would be 56-53-1.
- Eli's House Of Dick has lost six times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Eli's House Of Dick beat their scoring projection for the sixth time this season by scoring 94.12 points against a projected 83.43. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Eli's House Of Dick got a combined 45.90 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Steve Smith scored 6.30 points against a projected 8.03 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Eli's House Of Dick performed better versus expectations than wolfpack and still lost.
- wolfpack improves to 2-2 in comeback games this season.
- The 18.90-point margin of victory by wolfpack was the third-biggest win in the league this week.
- wolfpack had the second-highest score in the league this week with 113.02 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.