Powered by Automated Insights Blu Squad Beats Ilackabetterteam
- Blu Squad
Reggie Bush put up 25.10 points and Matt Ryan scored 24.36 as Blu Squad beat Ilackabetterteam, 104.16 - 84.52. Blu Squad hit their projections and put up 1.6% more than their projected 102.57 points, while Ilackabetterteam failed to meet their projections and scored only 84.3% of a projected 100.25. Tony Romo led Ilackabetterteam with 21.42 points while Vincent Jackson brought in 17.40. Blu Squad (1-0) starts off the season in fifth place while Ilackabetterteam (0-1) begins in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Blu Squad
- Greg Zuerlein scored 14.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Reggie Bush had 25.10 points to lead the matchup in scoring.
- DeMarco Murray had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 12.50 points.
- Blu Squad had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- With 12.80 points versus a projected 9.04, Marques Colston exceeded his scoring projection by 41.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ilackabetterteam
- Left Jared Cook on the bench, where he scored 24.10 points to beat his scoring projection by 277.7%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Joe Flacco on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 24.48 points.
- Ilackabetterteam had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Blu Squad won the K position battle, beating Ilackabetterteam 14.00 - 7.00.
- With 5.20 points versus a projected 13.19, Marshawn Lynch scored only 39.4% of his projected point total.
- Blu Squad would have beaten five other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- If Blu Squad had scored 91.43 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have lost to nine other teams besides Blu Squad this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have needed an additional 111.07 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- Blu Squad covered the 2.32-point spread, winning by 19.64 points.
- Blu Squad had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Ilackabetterteam.
- With 84.52 points, Ilackabetterteam ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Vincent Jackson did his best in the loss, ranking eighth among all WRs in the league with 17.40 points.
- The 41.10 points put up by the RBs on Blu Squad was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- C.J. Spiller did not contribute much to the win by Blu Squad. He only scored 3.50 points of a projected 14.63.
- Blu Squad beat their projected points, while Ilackabetterteam fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.