Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Gets Past Injury Prawn
- Injury Prawn
Cyrsqueers took advantage of 29.52 points from Michael Vick, edging Injury Prawn 102.82 - 101.80. While each team failed to hit their projections, Cyrsqueers scored 99.8% of a projected 103.03 points to get the win. Injury Prawn was led by DeSean Jackson with 16.40 points and Brandon Marshall who scored 16.40. Cyrsqueers (1-0) kicks off the season in sixth place while Injury Prawn (0-1) debuts in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- Added Brent Celek, who exceeded his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 124.4%.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 10.00 points.
- Michael Vick ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 29.52 points.
- Frank Gore had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 12.50 points.
- Cyrsqueers was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Injury Prawn
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 21.48 points.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on Injury Prawn underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Stevan Ridley could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 20.0% of his 13.02-point projection with 2.60 points.
- Besides Injury Prawn, Cyrsqueers would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If Cyrsqueers had scored 92.77 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Injury Prawn would have lost to six other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- If Injury Prawn had scored 34.93 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 1.02 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Cyrsqueers was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 16.00 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson tried to help Injury Prawn in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 79.8%, scoring 16.40 points versus a 9.12-point projection.
- Despite being on the winning team, Dez Bryant scored only 2.20 points against his projected 11.05.
- Both teams failed to score as many points as projected for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.