Powered by Automated Insights WilkyGuy Drops the Hammer on Castle Wolfenstein, Establishes Early-Season Dominance
- Castle Wolfenstein
WilkyGuy picked up 30.20 points from A.J. Green, stomping Castle Wolfenstein, 123.60 - 66.88. WilkyGuy piled up 29.5% more points than projected (95.41). Castle Wolfenstein performed poorly and scored only 65.8% of their projected 101.70 points. Castle Wolfenstein was led by Matthew Stafford with 25.48 points and David Akers who scored 11.00. Adding insult to injury, Castle Wolfenstein got zero points from James Jones. WilkyGuy (1-0) kicks off the campaign in fourth place while Castle Wolfenstein (0-1) begins in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by WilkyGuy
- With 30.20 points, A.J. Green ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 176.8%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Ray Rice had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 13.10 points.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for WilkyGuy topped their projected points.
- By scoring 15.60 points, Reggie Wayne beat his 9.12 projected points by 71.1%.
- WilkyGuy saw both of their starting RBs top their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Castle Wolfenstein
- Left Eli Manning on the bench, where he ranked second in the league in scoring with 41.80 points.
- Had a chance to start Denarius Moore, who outdid his scoring projection of 5.76 points by scoring 10.30 points.
- David Wilson had the lowest score in the league this week with -2.10 points.
- Castle Wolfenstein had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- James Jones did not score, with 0 points against a projected 7.89.
- Besides Castle Wolfenstein, WilkyGuy would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If WilkyGuy had scored 71.99 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have needed an additional 128.71 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- With 8.40 points, Castle Wolfenstein got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With a margin of victory of 56.72 points, WilkyGuy had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- In the loss, the Denver Broncos Defense had the highest DEF score in the league this week with 10.00 points.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from WilkyGuy. Their WRs combined to score 57.20 points.
- David Akers exceeded his projected point total by 36.3% in the loss, scoring 11.00 points against a projected 8.07.
- Castle Wolfenstein failed to reach their projected total, while WilkyGuy exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.