Powered by Automated Insights wolfpack Rallies Against Go Finuc Yourself
- Go Finuc Yourself
Facing a 12.44-point deficit on Sunday night, wolfpack scored 33.30 to beat Go Finuc Yourself 128.68 - 107.82 and also claim the second-highest point total this week. Each team hit their projections but wolfpack put up 25.4% more than a projected 102.59 points to get the win. Aaron Rodgers led Go Finuc Yourself with 31.62 points while Larry Fitzgerald brought in 20.00. wolfpack starts off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for third place. Go Finuc Yourself debuts at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by wolfpack
- Adrian Peterson led all RBs in the league this week with 29.10 points.
- Colin Kaepernick ranked third in the league in scoring with 38.68 points.
- Owen Daniels had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 18.70 points.
- wolfpack had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 14.60 points scored by Andre Johnson outpaced his 9.50-point scoring projection by 53.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Finuc Yourself
- Left Joique Bell on the bench, where he exceeded his scoring projection by a league-leading 430.0%.
- Lamar Miller had the lowest point total in the matchup with 1.00 point.
- It was a bad week at RB for Go Finuc Yourself, who was outscored at the position 33.60 - 16.10 by wolfpack.
- Go Finuc Yourself had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 2.00 points scored by the Cincinnati Bengals Defense was just 22.8% of their 8.77-point projection.
- Besides Go Finuc Yourself, wolfpack would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- wolfpack would have had to score 61.81 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- In addition to wolfpack, Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- If Go Finuc Yourself had scored 40.95 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- wolfpack covered the 0.49-point spread, winning by 20.86 points.
- The 128.68 points scored by wolfpack ranked second in the league this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself had the highest losing score in the league this week with 107.82 points.
- Aaron Rodgers performed well in the loss, ranking fifth in the league in scoring with 31.62 points.
- Go Finuc Yourself could not close out the win even with the help of Larry Fitzgerald, who scored 20.00 points, the fifth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Jason Witten put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 19.00 points this week.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.10 points.
- The third-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from wolfpack. Their RBs combined to score 33.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.