Powered by Automated Insights Scantron Gets Win over Eli's House Of Dick
- Eli's House Of Dick
Scantron took advantage of 29.80 points from Victor Cruz, a distinct upgrade on his 9.88 projected, and beat Eli's House Of Dick 126.36 - 95.92. Scantron piled up 21.3% more points than projected (104.19). Eli's House Of Dick just fell short of hitting their projections and got 91.6% of their projected 104.73 points. Eli's House Of Dick was led by Tom Brady with 20.12 points and Jordy Nelson who scored 19.00. Scantron (1-0) starts off the season in second place while Eli's House Of Dick (0-1) debuts in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Scantron
- With 29.80 points, Victor Cruz ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 201.6%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Vernon Davis scored 21.80 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- Scantron had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- With 12.00 points versus a projected 8.62, Stephen Gostkowski exceeded his scoring projection by 39.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- Picked up the New England Patriots Defense, which scored 5.00 points against their projected 12.84.
- Of the 9 starters on Eli's House Of Dick, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Roddy White could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 17.5% of his 10.83-point projection with 1.90 points.
- Scantron would have beaten eight other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- If Scantron had scored 69.23 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Scantron, Eli's House Of Dick would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- If Eli's House Of Dick had scored 29.05 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The top players for Scantron were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Eli's House Of Dick.
- With a margin of victory of 30.44 points, Scantron had the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- Scantron had the third-highest point total in the league this week.
- The 95.92 points put up by Eli's House Of Dick ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Jordy Nelson was on the losing team, but still had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.00 points.
- In the loss, Jordan Cameron scored 16.80 points against a projected 5.81 and exceeded his scoring projection by 189.2%.
- Calvin Johnson was on the winning team, but only scored 3.70 points against his projected 13.44.
- Scantron beat their projected points, while Eli's House Of Dick fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.