Powered by Automated Insights MTG Slivers Beats Derek's Team for Fourth Consecutive Win
- MTG Slivers
- Derek's Team
MTG Slivers took down Derek's Team 95.38 - 90.52 due to DeSean Jackson who registered 19.20 points and Jamaal Charles who scored 18.50. Derek's Team is starting to unravel, having lost their last four. On the other hand, MTG Slivers is headed in the opposite direction after winning their fourth straight. The Arizona Cardinals Defense led Derek's Team with 24.00 points while Vernon Davis brought in 14.80. Derek's Team got zero points from Ahmad Bradshaw, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Derek's Team (1-4, 443.06 points) sinks into last place and MTG Slivers (4-1, 555.76 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by MTG Slivers
- DeSean Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.20 points.
- Jamaal Charles had 18.50 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 14.20 points, Hakeem Nicks ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 13.50 points.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, MTG Slivers was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Derek's Team
- Lost to MTG Slivers, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- With 9.92 points against a projected 17.62, Colin Kaepernick did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- The RBs on Derek's Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on MTG Slivers 23.60 - 8.60.
- Larry Fitzgerald was last on the team in scoring with 4.30 points against a projected 9.37 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- With a season-low 7.00 points versus a projected 8.32, Stephen Gostkowski failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- MTG Slivers would be 4-1 if they played Derek's Team every week.
- Besides Derek's Team, MTG Slivers would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MTG Slivers would have defeated Derek's Team 106.68 - 91.38.
- MTG Slivers would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Derek's Team.
- If MTG Slivers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-8.
- In addition to MTG Slivers, Derek's Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Derek's Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as MTG Slivers.
- If they played every team every week, Derek's Team would be 21-24.
- Derek's Team has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- In the loss, Derek's Team had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 90.52 points.
- The 8.60 total points by the RBs on Derek's Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 4.86 points.
- MTG Slivers has now won four straight games.
- MTG Slivers underachieved in the win, recording 89.7% of their projected 106.36, while Derek's Team performed better than expected, beating their 78.29-point projection by 15.6%.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense scored 24.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Derek's Team.
- Derek's Team is in last place in the standings, the first week that they have found themselves there this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- MTG Slivers
- Derek's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.