Powered by Automated Insights The Game Changers Beats C'MON MAN!
- The Game Changers
- C'MON MAN!
The Game Changers defeated C'MON MAN! 120.40 - 84.78 and amassed the highest score in the league this week. The Game Changers hit their projections and put up 4.7% more than their projected 115.05 points, while C'MON MAN! fell short of their projections and scored only 83.6% of a projected 101.44. C'MON MAN!, coming off a 134.72 - 96.04 win against Daredevils, saw their scoring fall off this week. The Game Changers (4-2, 718.66 points) remains in third place while C'MON MAN! (1-5, 594.04 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by The Game Changers
- With 36.00 points, Vernon Davis led the league in scoring and had the highest score of any TE in the league this season.
- Took the New England Patriots Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 5.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- A.J. Green ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.30 points.
- The Game Changers was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- The Game Changers got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by C'MON MAN!
- Did not start the St. Louis Rams Defense, which scored 31.00 points and beat his projected point total by 304.7%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Andy Dalton, who ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 158.4%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Nick Folk, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 6.00 against a projected 7.40.
- James Jones was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 9.30 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- C'MON MAN! would have welcomed more points at WR, where The Game Changers topped them 39.10 - 4.00.
- If The Game Changers played C'MON MAN! every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- The Game Changers would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- The Game Changers would have defeated C'MON MAN! 137.06 - 134.72 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as C'MON MAN!, The Game Changers would be 3-2.
- If The Game Changers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-18.
- Besides The Game Changers, C'MON MAN! would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Game Changers, C'MON MAN! would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, C'MON MAN! would be 31-35.
- Of the losses C'MON MAN! has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The Game Changers had their lowest winning score of the season with 120.40 points.
- The 120.40 points by The Game Changers led the league. It is the fourth time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- The 35.62-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and eighth-biggest in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that C'MON MAN! lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The RBs on The Game Changers collectively had their worst week of the season with only 13.20 points.
- The 41.20 points by the RBs on C'MON MAN! was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Marshawn Lynch scored 29.50 points, the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for C'MON MAN!.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Game Changers
- C'MON MAN!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.