Powered by Automated Insights Donald Dawg Squad Gets Upset Against I COME TO KILL, Moves Up to Fourth Place
- Donald Dawg Squad
- I COME TO KILL
Donald Dawg Squad overcame a 29-point projected spread to take down I COME TO KILL, 148 - 137 for the upset. They benefited from a team-leading 40 points from Vincent Jackson and 33 from Colin Kaepernick. Donald Dawg Squad played better than expected and put up 15.6% more points than projected (128.05). I COME TO KILL scored only 87.4% of a projected 156.70 points. I COME TO KILL was led by Tony Romo with 33 points and the New England Patriots Defense who scored 27. With Randall Cobb delivering zero points for Donald Dawg Squad, the margin could have been bigger. Donald Dawg Squad (4-3, 1,077 points) climbs into fourth place while I COME TO KILL (3-4, 1,100 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Donald Dawg Squad
- Vincent Jackson had 40 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 33 points against a projected 20.93, Colin Kaepernick ranked 10th in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- Jamaal Charles had 20 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 13 points, LeSean McCoy ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Donald Dawg Squad won even with Randall Cobb in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I COME TO KILL
- Left Matt Ryan on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 42 points, beating his scoring projection by 73.6%, which also led the team.
- 7 of the starters on I COME TO KILL underperformed versus their projections.
- The RBs on I COME TO KILL let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Donald Dawg Squad 33 - 16.
- With 10 points versus a projected 16.50, Ray Rice scored only 60.6% of his projected point total.
- Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- If Donald Dawg Squad played I COME TO KILL every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Besides I COME TO KILL, Donald Dawg Squad would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Donald Dawg Squad would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as I COME TO KILL.
- If Donald Dawg Squad had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-20-1.
- I COME TO KILL would have lost to three other teams besides Donald Dawg Squad this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Donald Dawg Squad would have lost to I COME TO KILL 180 - 147.
- I COME TO KILL would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Donald Dawg Squad.
- I COME TO KILL would be 24-25 if they played every team every week.
- Donald Dawg Squad had their lowest winning score of the season with 148 points.
- The margin of victory of 11 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The 45 total points by the WRs on I COME TO KILL was their lowest WR output this season.
- The 33 total points by the RBs on Donald Dawg Squad was their smallest RB output this season.
- Although Donald Dawg Squad won, it was no thanks to Victor Cruz, who scored 10 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- All of the points for Donald Dawg Squad this week came from players they drafted.
- Donald Dawg Squad improves to 1-1 in upset games this season.
- The New England Patriots Defense played well in the loss with 27 points, the highest score of any DEF in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Donald Dawg Squad
- I COME TO KILL
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.