Powered by Automated Insights Team Four Beats The Destroyers, Takes Top Spot in League
- Team Four
- The Destroyers
Team Four (6-1, 735.56 points) takes over the top spot in the league after beating The Destroyers (fifth place, 3-4, 734.40 points) 106.42 - 76.56. Andrew Luck got 30.02 points and Jacquizz Rodgers scored 18.20. Team Four is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. Eric Decker led The Destroyers with 24.00 points while Cam Newton racked up 14.76.
Smooth Moves by Team Four
- The 11.00 points by Justin Tucker was the league-high for a K this week.
- With 30.02 points, Andrew Luck ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and had the fifth-highest score of any player on Team Four this season.
- Picked up Jacquizz Rodgers, who beat his scoring projection by 74.8%, which led the team.
- With 15.40 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Team Four topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Destroyers
- With -1.00 point against a projected 3.83, the Denver Broncos Defense had the lowest point total in the league this week and has now scored below their projection in three straight games.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The RBs for The Destroyers got outscored 33.60 - 9.80 by the RBs for Team Four.
- The Destroyers needed more points from the QB position, where Team Four beat them 30.02 - 14.76.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Trent Richardson, who had 1.70 points. He had a projected total of 12.01 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Team Four would be 3-4 if they played The Destroyers every week.
- Team Four would have beaten six other teams besides The Destroyers this week.
- Team Four would have defeated The Destroyers 125.48 - 95.58 had they played each other last week.
- Team Four would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as The Destroyers.
- If Team Four had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-22.
- Besides Team Four, The Destroyers would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Four, The Destroyers would be 4-2.
- The Destroyers would be 40-23 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for The Destroyers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Team Four set their season-high in margin of victory at 29.86 points, which was also the largest in the league this week.
- Team Four won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The Destroyers lost by the biggest margin of the week for the third time this season.
- The Destroyers underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 76.56 points against a projected 102.02 this week.
- The 9.80 total points by the RBs on The Destroyers was their smallest RB output this season.
- It was a season-low point total for The Destroyers.
- Despite being on the winning team, Victor Cruz scored 5.00 points against a projected 12.32 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Four
- The Destroyers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.