Powered by Automated Insights Tigers Gets Late Rally on Supersonics
Entering Sunday night with a 5.30-point deficit, Tigers (1-0, 95.72 points) came from behind to beat Supersonics 95.72 - 90.32, in spite of finishing with just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. The matchup was painful for Supersonics (0-1, 90.32 points), who not only lost, but also ended up ninth in the league in points. Owen Daniels led Tigers in scoring this week with 18.70 points.
Smooth Moves by Tigers
- The 18.70 points scored by Owen Daniels was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With 13.10 points, Ray Rice ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 12.50 points scored by DeMarco Murray was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 12.80 points versus a projected 9.18, Marques Colston exceeded his scoring projection by 39.4%.
- Tigers won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Supersonics
- The Green Bay Packers Defense had the lowest point total in the matchup with -1.00 point.
- 5 of the starters on Supersonics scored less than their projected points.
- C.J. Spiller fell short of his scoring projection with 3.50 points, just 23.7% of his projected 14.79.
- Besides Supersonics, Tigers would have beaten only one other team this week.
- If Tigers had scored 46.51 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Supersonics would have lost to seven other teams besides Tigers this week.
- Supersonics would have needed an additional 51.91 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- At 5.40 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Tigers won even though Supersonics performed better against their scoring projection. Supersonics scored 92.1% of their 98.12 projected points, while Tigers recorded 90.5% of their 105.71-point projection.
- Tigers was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- With 90.32 points, Supersonics ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Jared Cook had the highest TE score in the league this week with 24.10 points.
- In the loss, Brandon Marshall had the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week with 16.40 points.
- Although Tigers won, they got little help from Roddy White, who only put up 1.90 points of a projected 11.02.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.