Powered by Automated Insights Millers Mashers Comes from Behind to Edge RICKDADIES RAIDERS, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Millers Mashers
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS
Millers Mashers took advantage of 42 points from Matt Ryan and 30 from Matt Forte, edging RICKDADIES RAIDERS 143 - 138. Millers Mashers came into the Monday night game facing a 1-point deficit, but scored 6 for the comeback. This could have gone either way, with the 5-point margin of victory being the sixth-smallest recorded in the league this season. RICKDADIES RAIDERS was led by Tony Romo with 33 points and the Carolina Panthers Defense who scored 27. Millers Mashers (3-3-1, 1,049 points) climbs into fifth place and RICKDADIES RAIDERS (5-2, 1,138 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Millers Mashers
- Matt Forte had the best RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score in the league this season with 30 points.
- With 42 points, Matt Ryan ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week and had the third-highest score of any player on Millers Mashers this season.
- Took Eli Manning out of the starting lineup, who scored 30 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Picked up Kendall Wright, who scored 18 points, beating his 12.15-point projection by 48.1%.
- Millers Mashers won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by RICKDADIES RAIDERS
- With 3 points against a projected 12.98, Trent Richardson was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Tony Gonzalez scored a season-low 5 points, 28.5% of his projected 17.55, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Brandon Marshall had a season-low 13 points against a projected 16.96 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- Of the 9 starters on RICKDADIES RAIDERS, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Justin Blackmon could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 63.5% of his 17.32-point projection with 11 points.
- If Millers Mashers played RICKDADIES RAIDERS every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- Besides RICKDADIES RAIDERS, Millers Mashers would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Millers Mashers would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as RICKDADIES RAIDERS.
- If Millers Mashers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-31-2.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS would have lost to four other teams besides Millers Mashers this week.
- Millers Mashers would have lost to RICKDADIES RAIDERS 121 - 104 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Millers Mashers, RICKDADIES RAIDERS would be 3-3.
- If they played every team every week, RICKDADIES RAIDERS would be 42-20-1.
- Millers Mashers put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Antonio Gates scored 9 points against a projected 15.52 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Millers Mashers remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Millers Mashers is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 80.4% of their points from players they drafted.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS is at the top of the standings. This is the sixth week this season that they have been in first place.
- In the loss, the Carolina Panthers Defense had the highest DEF score in the league this week with 27 points.
- In the loss, Tony Romo ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 33 points.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS could not close out the win even with the help of Dez Bryant, who scored 19 points, the sixth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Millers Mashers
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.