Powered by Automated Insights RICKDADIES RAIDERS Gets Win over catch#22 to Capture Fourth Place
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS
RICKDADIES RAIDERS (2-2, 668 points) amassed the highest point total this season to get the win over catch#22 (1-3, 586 points) 213 - 157. RICKDADIES RAIDERS took the early lead, up 89 - 32 after the first set of Sunday games. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 157 - 133. However, RICKDADIES RAIDERS came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 17.
Smooth Moves by RICKDADIES RAIDERS
- With 32 points, Antonio Gates had the second-highest TE score of the week and the fifth-best TE score in the league this season.
- Acquired Matt Prater, who exceeded his scoring projection by 143.9%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Tom Brady ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week with 41 points. It was also the third-highest score of any player on RICKDADIES RAIDERS this season.
- Darren Sproles ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 39 points, his highest output of the season.
- Put WR Eddie Royal on the bench, where he scored 7 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by catch#22
- Picked up and started Donnie Avery, who then scored below his 8.12-point projection with 4 points.
- Jason Witten has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 9 points versus a projected 14.70.
- With 3 points, Dan Bailey was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 35.0% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- It was a bad week at RB for catch#22, who was outscored at the position 61 - 30 by RICKDADIES RAIDERS.
- The TE position was a letdown for catch#22, where they were outscored 32 - 9 by RICKDADIES RAIDERS.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS would be 3-1 if they played catch#22 every week.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as catch#22.
- If RICKDADIES RAIDERS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-12-1.
- Besides RICKDADIES RAIDERS, catch#22 would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, RICKDADIES RAIDERS would have lost to catch#22 140 - 119.
- catch#22 would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as RICKDADIES RAIDERS.
- If they played every team every week, catch#22 would be 14-22.
- With 213 points, RICKDADIES RAIDERS had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- In the loss, Tony Romo scored 37 points against a projected 25.66 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- In the loss, catch#22 had the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season with 157 points.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS got a combined 61 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The 56-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for RICKDADIES RAIDERS and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- With a combined 58 points from their WRs, catch#22 got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for catch#22.
- A.J. Green did little to help RICKDADIES RAIDERS, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 12 points against a projected 17.79.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- RICKDADIES RAIDERS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.