Powered by Automated Insights WestCoastMafia Smokes Team Butt Fumble, Starts Season Strong
- Team Butt Fumble
WestCoastMafia dismantled Team Butt Fumble 247.50 - 165.66 while also putting up the highest point total this week. WestCoastMafia destroyed their projections and scored 59.5% more than their projected 155.13 points, while Team Butt Fumble fell just short of projections and got 98.3% of a projected 168.44. Robert Griffin III led Team Butt Fumble with 48.85 points while Randall Cobb racked up 24.46. WestCoastMafia starts the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. Team Butt Fumble opens at 0-1 and in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by WestCoastMafia
- The 53.05 points scored by Drew Brees ranked seventh in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 221.8%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Anquan Boldin had 44.40 points, the highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 12.50 points, Clay Matthews, who WestCoastMafia picked up this week, beat his 9.96-point projection by 25.5%.
- Jason Witten scored 23.50 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Butt Fumble
- Did not start Joe Flacco, who scored 56.10 points to rank fifth in the league in scoring.
- Team Butt Fumble left the 25.40 points scored by Jordan Cameron on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 250.3%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- The RBs for Team Butt Fumble got outscored 66.50 - 18.80 by the RBs for WestCoastMafia.
- Chris Ivory was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.50 points.
- Team Butt Fumble had 7 of their 11 starters score less than their projected points.
- WestCoastMafia would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- WestCoastMafia would have had to score 114.66 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides WestCoastMafia, Team Butt Fumble would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If Team Butt Fumble had scored 32.82 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- WestCoastMafia won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 81.84 points.
- Two of the starters for WestCoastMafia scored higher than the leading scorer for Team Butt Fumble.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on WestCoastMafia, which got 66.50 points from the position.
- Randall Cobb did his best in the loss, ranking eighth among all WRs in the league with 24.46 points.
- Although Team Butt Fumble lost, Robert Griffin III played well, bringing in 26.8% more points than was projected (48.85 points against a projected 38.52).
- Montee Ball was on the winning team, but only scored 2.40 points against his projected 6.51.
- WestCoastMafia beat their projected points, while Team Butt Fumble fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Team Butt Fumble
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.