Powered by Automated Insights Hernandez'sMurderers Gets Late Victory over FranksLittleBeauties, Fans Flames of Failure
Hernandez'sMurderers (2-2, 506.06 points) got the win over FranksLittleBeauties (0-4, 389.32 points) 145.62 - 117.40 in a matchup with four lead changes. They also put up the highest point total in the league this week. Going into Sunday, FranksLittleBeauties got out in front 13.00 - 8.80. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 112.90 - 105.40. By the end of Sunday night, the lead was lost yet again and FranksLittleBeauties gained a 4.50-point edge. Hernandez'sMurderers closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Hernandez'sMurderers
- Arian Foster had the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.10 points.
- Antonio Gates scored 24.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 32.72 points scored by Drew Brees was the highest QB score of the week and is the fifth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Torrey Smith ranked second in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 25.10 points.
- Blair Walsh had his highest output of the season with 12.00 points against a projected 8.33 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by FranksLittleBeauties
- David Wilson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.30 points against a projected 9.13 this week.
- Doug Martin had his lowest score of the season with 7.60 points against a projected 15.98 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Only 3 of the 10 starters on FranksLittleBeauties underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Left Fred Davis in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- The RBs on FranksLittleBeauties both fell short of their projected points.
- Hernandez'sMurderers would be 4-0 if they played FranksLittleBeauties every week.
- Hernandez'sMurderers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hernandez'sMurderers would have defeated FranksLittleBeauties 122.78 - 70.36.
- Hernandez'sMurderers would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as FranksLittleBeauties.
- If Hernandez'sMurderers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-16.
- FranksLittleBeauties would have lost to five other teams besides Hernandez'sMurderers this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hernandez'sMurderers, FranksLittleBeauties would be 0-3.
- If they played every team every week, FranksLittleBeauties would be 6-38.
- Hernandez'sMurderers had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for FranksLittleBeauties.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Johnson had a season-low 4.10 points against a projected 12.36 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Hernandez'sMurderers had the week's largest margin of victory (28.22 points) for the first time this season.
- The 145.62 points scored by Hernandez'sMurderers was the highest in the league this week and the sixth-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 33.40 points from the TE position, Hernandez'sMurderers got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- FranksLittleBeauties scored 117.40 points and lost. It is the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that FranksLittleBeauties lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Hernandez'sMurderers improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.