Powered by Automated Insights Hog Snappers Gets Dramatic Late Stunner over All Day to Grab Second Place
- Hog Snappers
- All Day
Hog Snappers (3-1, 490.92 points) amassed the second-highest point total in the league this week to edge All Day (2-2, 542.40 points) 141.44 - 136.96. Hog Snappers was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 5.00 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 58.50 - 52.64. Hog Snappers closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 13.10 points from Marques Colston.
Smooth Moves by Hog Snappers
- Tony Gonzalez led the league in scoring and had the highest TE score in the league this season with 32.90 points.
- Victor Cruz had 27.40 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 19.00 points scored by the Denver Broncos Defense were a season-high.
- By scoring 10.50 points, Giovani Bernard beat his 8.58 projected points by 22.4%.
- Hog Snappers won despite having only 5 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by All Day
- It was not a good week for All Day at TE, where they were beaten 32.90 - 10.20.
- At the DEF position, All Day got outscored 19.00 - 9.00 by Hog Snappers.
- It was a season-low 4.20 points for Joique Bell this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 37.8% of a projected point total of 11.10.
- The 9.10 points scored by Josh Gordon was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 75.5% of his 12.06 projected points this week.
- Julio Jones had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 13.80 points and recorded only 84.2% of his 16.39-point projection.
- Hog Snappers would be 2-2 if they played All Day every week.
- Besides All Day, Hog Snappers would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as All Day, Hog Snappers would be 2-1.
- If Hog Snappers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-17.
- All Day would have lost to just two other teams besides Hog Snappers this week.
- Hog Snappers would have lost to All Day 140.20 - 81.86 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hog Snappers, All Day would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, All Day would be 32-12.
- All Day has had both of its losses come by upset.
- All Day scored 136.96 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- Hog Snappers had their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season with 141.44 points.
- Two of the starters for Hog Snappers scored higher than the leading scorer for All Day.
- Despite being on the winning team, Phil Dawson scored 5.00 points against a projected 9.15 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Hog Snappers stays undefeated in close games this season at 2-0.
- In the loss, Adrian Peterson scored 26.00 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Demaryius Thomas did his best in the loss, ranking second among all WRs in the league with 25.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hog Snappers
- All Day
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.