Powered by Automated Insights Hey Mike Pulls Off Comeback over Makin it Wayne, Tacks On Seventh Straight Win
- Hey Mike
- Makin it Wayne
Hey Mike remains unbeaten in two matchups against Makin it Wayne, and this time they just squeak by with a final score of 141.30 - 141.22. This week, Matthew Stafford was the key player, grabbing 22.00 points. That's a little less than Dez Bryant, who led all players with 24.60 points the last time these teams met. Makin it Wayne got zero points from Julius Thomas, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Hey Mike won 144.62 - 114.90 in Week 2, and now has a 14.90-point average margin of victory over Makin it Wayne.
Smooth Moves by Hey Mike
- The 19.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Took the St. Louis Rams Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 6.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Andre Brown had 19.30 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points scored versus a projected 8.05, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- Beat Makin it Wayne, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Makin it Wayne
- Hakeem Nicks scored 4.40 points against a projected 9.47 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Makin it Wayne got outscored 12.00 - 5.00 by Hey Mike at the DEF position.
- Makin it Wayne had only 4 of their 10 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Left Julius Thomas in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- The 5.00 points scored by the Arizona Cardinals Defense was just 50.7% of their 9.86-point projection.
- If Hey Mike played Makin it Wayne every week, they would be 10-3 this season.
- Hey Mike would have beaten nine other teams besides Makin it Wayne this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hey Mike would have defeated Makin it Wayne 115.68 - 91.90.
- Hey Mike would be 6-5 if they played the same schedule as Makin it Wayne.
- If Hey Mike had played every team in the league each week, they would be 92-51.
- Makin it Wayne would have lost to just one other team besides Hey Mike this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hey Mike, Makin it Wayne would be 5-6.
- If they played every team every week, Makin it Wayne would be 67-76.
- Hey Mike has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Luck has not been with Makin it Wayne, as five of their nine losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Even though Makin it Wayne lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Hey Mike.
- In the loss, Adam Vinatieri had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 20.00 points.
- Hey Mike won again and is on a seven-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Makin it Wayne scored 141.22 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 0.08 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- Jordan Cameron did little to help Hey Mike, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 6.30 points against a projected 10.23.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hey Mike
- Makin it Wayne
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.