Powered by Automated Insights Hey Mike Gets Victory over Hog Snappers for Sixth Straight Win
- Hey Mike
- Hog Snappers
Hey Mike earned their sixth straight win and clinched a playoff spot when they beat Hog Snappers 115.68 - 86.38. They were led by Matthew Stafford who had 20.48 points and Andre Brown who had 17.80. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Hey Mike, has allowed them to move up from 10th place in Week 7 to third place now. They also have the fourth-highest scoring output in the league at 122.78 points per matchup. Hog Snappers goes to 7-5 and slides to sixth place. Hey Mike has not had a loss since Week 6 and goes to 8-4.
Smooth Moves by Hey Mike
- Picked up the St. Louis Rams Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 232.5%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- The 15.00 points by Justin Tucker was the league-high for a K this week.
- Sat DeAndre Hopkins, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 1.30.
- Matthew Stafford led the matchup in points scored for the second time this season (20.48).
- Andre Brown had 17.80 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hog Snappers
- Picked up Miles Austin, who scored 2.20 points against his projected 6.89.
- Brian Leonard was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.10 points against a projected 9.05 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Tony Gonzalez has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 6.30 points versus a projected 12.26.
- Victor Cruz scored a season-low 1.70 points, 10.9% of his projected 15.61, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Hog Snappers was not able to win even though only 5 of their 10 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Hey Mike would be 8-4 if they played Hog Snappers every week.
- Besides Hog Snappers, Hey Mike would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hey Mike would have defeated Hog Snappers 118.98 - 107.62.
- If they played the same schedule as Hog Snappers, Hey Mike would be 7-3.
- Hey Mike would be 82-50 if they played every team every week.
- Hog Snappers would have lost to eight other teams besides Hey Mike this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hey Mike, Hog Snappers would be 4-6.
- Hog Snappers would be 57-75 if they played every team every week.
- With the win, Hey Mike has a six-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- In the loss, Shaun Suisham scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.95 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Although Hey Mike won, it was no thanks to Jordan Cameron, who scored 4.70 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Andre Ellington did little to help Hey Mike, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 8.10 points against a projected 10.26.
- Hey Mike outdid their projection in the win, while Hog Snappers came in under their point expectation. Hey Mike is now 5-1 when overachieving, while Hog Snappers falls to 3-5 when failing to reach their projection.
- The 86.38 points put up by Hog Snappers ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Although Hog Snappers lost, Josh McCown played well, bringing in 20.6% more points than was projected (19.48 points against a projected 16.15).
- DeAngelo Williams failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 5.70 points of his projected 7.84.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hey Mike
- Hog Snappers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.