Powered by Automated Insights Phillip Schwartz Beats Makin it Wayne
- Phillip Schwartz
- Makin it Wayne
Phillip Schwartz defeated Makin it Wayne 126.08 - 109.92 and registered the second-highest point total in the league this week. Phillip Schwartz has beaten expectations six weeks straight and put up 6.5% more points than projected in this matchup. Makin it Wayne was led by Matt Forte with 21.00 points and Chris Ivory who scored 15.80. Phillip Schwartz (8-3, 1,419.70 points) remains in first place while Makin it Wayne (4-7, 1,221.60 points) stays down in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Phillip Schwartz
- Calvin Johnson had 32.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Jordy Nelson ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.70 points.
- The 14.70 points scored by Coby Fleener was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With 17.00 points versus a projected 10.17, the Seattle Seahawks Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 67.2%.
- With only 5 of their 10 starters beating their projected points, Phillip Schwartz was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Makin it Wayne
- Left Delanie Walker on the bench, where he scored 20.10 points to beat his scoring projection by 244.2%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Emmanuel Sanders was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 6.8% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The WRs on Makin it Wayne let them down, resulting in a 50.80 - 13.60 difference at the position.
- With 5.90 points against a projected 11.28, Mike Wallace did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Hakeem Nicks has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 7.00 points against a projected 10.10 this week.
- Phillip Schwartz would be 10-1 if they played Makin it Wayne every week.
- Besides Makin it Wayne, Phillip Schwartz would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Phillip Schwartz would have defeated Makin it Wayne 124.24 - 107.00.
- Phillip Schwartz would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Makin it Wayne.
- Phillip Schwartz would be 87-34 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Phillip Schwartz, Makin it Wayne would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Phillip Schwartz, Makin it Wayne would be 5-5.
- If they played every team every week, Makin it Wayne would be 54-67.
- Phillip Schwartz bested their projected points again, the ninth time this season they have done so, including a streak of six straight games.
- Makin it Wayne scored 109.92 points against a projected 122.11 and underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Makin it Wayne.
- The WRs on Makin it Wayne collectively had their worst week of the season with only 13.60 points.
- The draft continues to pay off for Phillip Schwartz, which got 86.6% of their points from players they drafted.
- Phillip Schwartz overachieved in the win, improving to 8-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Makin it Wayne falls to 3-6 when scoring below their projected points.
- Phillip Schwartz is in first place, the sixth week that they have sat atop the standings.
- With a margin of victory of 16.16 points, Phillip Schwartz had the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Phillip Schwartz
- Makin it Wayne
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.